Author: angelx

will you accept "naked" marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-28 22:13:12 |Display all floors

Give your a beautiful brides

Sure , you have no enough money to celebrate your great wedding, even it's the great time in your life.So I would choose to be a single. ONCE YOU DECIDE TO GET MARRY, YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE JUST GIVE THE BEST TO YOUR LOVE.  THAT IS THE ONLY TIME IN YOUR LIFE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 00:51:04 |Display all floors
THE GOOD QUESTION SHOLD BE, how could we accept to have little by little this stinking mentallity: two peoples can oly love if they spend how many dollars...that's the only probmem I see.
Look at these wedding ceremonies, spend more and more money, with more and more bad taste, huge wasting of ressources, and finally 1/3 divorce...LOL
I know a guy who married by true love with his wife, after that he took her for 3 month for a travel around the world, not in 8 stars hostel, but to meet peoples form different culture, avoiding touristic places and share great pleasures with differents peoples..where the soul of human remain. That's what I call a real honeymoon that is certainely unforgettable, and i far more envy him than all these ridiculous tasteless disgusting wasting in las vegas, or 8 stars luxury hostel where you just exist because you spend how much dollar to own the same thing with your negihbour...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 00:53:14 |Display all floors
If we just listen all these dumbs, then 4/5 of the planet just dont have right to marry! they just dont make difference between dumb consummerism and marriage meaning. (wich can be different in different culture)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 11:20:36 |Display all floors
Ja, for myself, as a Mann, it is easier to accpet a naked marriage, with conditional limits though. I could afford to hold a decent ceremony at hometown, and wedding photos are readily affordable everywhere, I could even buy my love a diamond rings in regardless of its quality.

For a long term, I propose a reformed nake marriage that the couples can co-buy an apartment later on if someone want to setttle down in an alien city. I wanna be responsible and considerate enough to my love, so I  will try my best to achieve a wonderful marriage my love desires....

[ Last edited by dg336688 at 2009-12-29 11:22 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-29 14:36:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2009-12-25 13:02

Are laowai's allowed?
Are your loving neuters allowed?

NOPE, not allowed even with my daughters la

U white apes, better go marry monkeys la
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-30 15:47:56 |Display all floors
why not? for so many those in China who live on $2 a day, they got stripped down to naked already so why matters?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-1 16:28:35 |Display all floors
wow, this thread so long ago, but i want to reply, and i'm a girl.
i support naked marriage. marriage is between us, if we think "naked marriage" is what it should be, then that is what it will be.
we are in 21st century, don't put too much pressure on the men to buy you house and dimond ring. You don't have jobs? you cannot buy it youself?
I have job, my boyfriend also have job.
we don't have enough money  for house right now but that does not means we won't get married. we will buy a house TOGETHER!!! Meaning we both put our money together to buy a house. This is not the man duty, this is both people duty to build a family together. Here in new York, many people rent house, since buy a house is too expensive.
who said he needs buy me dimond ring? i'm fine with any type of ring.
who say we need expensive cars? here in New York, USA, people take train to work everyday. Cars can be buy later.
But one thing I do need, is meet both parents. This is a must, I will explain to my parents that we love each others and right now we don't have enough money. I want to be his legal wife, so we will get married "naked", this is much better than loose him or become his "live together girlfriend" status.
remember wife need to work too, not always demanding for the husband money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.