Author: angelx

will you accept "naked" marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-27 09:38:54 |Display all floors
Yes, I accept.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 11:11:47 |Display all floors
Maybe,there's nothing wrong with this case.If they love each other ,they get married.And it has nothing to do with others.But to be honestly,without thinking about others ,only thinking about youeselves,do you really think it's a good way to get together so "early"?You can never mind whether there are dianmond,car or other things.But   thinking further,how about you living in futrure?Before you are single one,what you need to care about is youself(maybe and youe own family).After marriage ,however,you two have to do things in consideration of others(your husband or wife and their family),because wo can not live only for ourselves.In this case,your marriage would get you more responsibilities and this may burden if you really can only afford "naked" marriage.
  Thus,I really not go much for this phenomenon.I would rather do hard working ,and then marry the one who I love when I can afford her a better life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 14:49:40 |Display all floors

it's a little unacceptable

Originally posted by angelx at 2009-12-24 13:32
Facing the the economic depression and the company’s downsizing, naked marriage become popular. Naked marriage means No house, no car, no diamond ring; no wedding ceremony, no wedding photos; no h ...

hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 16:15:56 |Display all floors
Facing the the economic depression and the company’s downsizing, naked marriage become popular. Naked marriage means No house, no car, no diamond ring; no wedding ceremony, no wedding photos; no h ...

I am glad the couple is thinking of marriage.  Some might simply cohabitat.

Getting married is easy.  You need only a marriage certificate and a wedding photo to certify that you are now husband and wife.

But marriage is another stage of life.  You are responsible not only for yourself but also for another person and maybe another 2 more persons; referring to your children.

I am glad the couple is thinking of marriage.  Some might simply cohabitat.

Getting married is easy.  You need only a marriage certificate and a wedding photo to certify that you are now husband and wife.

But marriage is another stage of life.  You are responsible not only for yourself but also for another person and maybe another 2 more persons; referring to your children.

I am not against marriage if the couple loves each other dearly, but they should be mature and practical enough to consider life in a marriage.  The parents, relatives and friends may not mean very much to the couple but the couple's needs and the needs of their children (to-come) should not be neglected or taken for granted.  Would they be ready for it?

I am not against marriage if the couple loves each other dearly, but they should be mature and practical enough to consider life in a marriage.  The parents, relatives and friends may not mean very much to the couple but the couple's needs and the needs of their children (to-come) should not be neglected or taken for granted.  Would they be ready for it?
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 17:41:04 |Display all floors
around my life.they still can't accept it .they wanna have enough money then get in marriage...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 17:48:00 |Display all floors

will you accept "naked" marriage?

I don't think it's good. i think it's terrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-27 17:48:57 |Display all floors

will you accept "naked" marriage?

i can't accept it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.