Author: caringhk

Do U CELEBRATE Christmas & HAPPY NEW YEAR....... [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-12-29 16:32:15 |Display all floors
i will be celebrating 2010 with 450 guests

with Good food & Wine la

however, i misses CD BBS friends whom cannot join me due to distance.

I may hold a dinner reception soon in China

No laowais/gweilos allowed
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-12-29 16:42:53 |Display all floors
Some CARING guy tried to greet me in the late night on Christmas eve....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-12-29 16:45:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-12-29 16:32
i will be celebrating 2010 with 450 guests

with Good food & Wine la

however, i misses CD BBS friends whom cannot join me due to distance.

I may hold a dinner reception soon in Chi ...


Speaking of wine, I really enjoyed a wine feast last time I went to Xiamen for business trip...


Wedding dinner..... Congratulations..... Seems Jiangxi sweetie now is more reliant on you LA....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-12-29 16:48:43 |Display all floors

Who got married?

Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-12-29 16:45


Speaking of wine, I really enjoyed a wine feast last time I went to Xiamen for business trip...


Wedding dinner..... Congratulations..... Seems Jiangxi sweetie now is more reli ...



Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2009-12-29 16:49:36 |Display all floors

was there a "happy ending"?

Originally posted by robertcheng at 2009-12-29 18:12
Some CARING guy tried to greet me in the late night on Christmas eve....


Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2009-12-29 16:50:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-12-29 16:49

was there a "happy ending"?



Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2009-12-29 16:52:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-12-29 16:49




Gay couple RR&Shifu.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.