Author: mechanic

Now It is Official: China is the New Super Power on the Planet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-21 14:40:51 |Display all floors

Reply #1 mechanic's post

China is no.2 lar!

aiyoh! Wake up lar!

The Copenhagen talks, only CHINA and USA could cause the entire summit to a halt.
(of course mother nature had some fun when President Obama reached home in Warshington D.C.) ha ha ha
and you don't need the PEW BALLOT or whatever, you can see it here in CHINA DAILY BBS!!!!

compredo?

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 14:41:46 |Display all floors

worse, the USA talks, Japan pays the bill!

..while Germany have to work their arses off to create the technologies needed for the changes to be effective!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-12-21 02:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 14:45:41 |Display all floors

Reply #23 312feng's post

Germany is supposed to be no.2 biggest exporter....

but if you know that a simple item like a GEAR or a WOODEN FURNITURE cost 3x to 5x more for the same item made in China; you'll see that China's US$1.5 trillion exports is so much more voluminous!

AND perhaps China now cornered 50% of global basic consumer products or litterally all that can be exported!

which make urban living very comfortable from Paris to Rio De Janeiro, from Tokyo to Johansberg, from London to Dubai to Singapore!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 16:03:11 |Display all floors

I believe .

May be.We must work hard together,one day ,it will be come true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 16:15:19 |Display all floors

Reply #27 nero81's post

What do you believe in?

USA total empire is probably US$22 trillion in size!
and they can out manipulate any other empire!

no joke!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 03:37:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Hill at 2009-12-20 22:05
America is still the leading economic power all over the world. China is getting stronger, but she has not get the level of 'super'.

Does it really matter if the West is willing to upgrade us to superpower status? Hell!!! In the 60's, 70's and 80's, with the then world renown giant, the mighty Soviet Union, whose economy likely ranks well below any EU or NATO member were asigned the title. But did they deserve the title??? If based on economic status, I will have to contend that the answer is a great big "No!". But, they were the only one's able to incinerate the world a hundred times over (overkill) at the time hence entitling them for the title. Today however, even as we we're being begged by the West to help them out of their economic hell hole, they still deny us that title??? C'mon!!! I mean seriously!

Anyway, who cares what they think and how they treat the situation.  All I know is that the fear out there now days is not the ten thousand nukes (Again overkill. A thousand should do the job) that Russia now have "but rather the thousand or so nukes that China have tucked away in some secret hideouts somewhere" which is making life so difficult for the Americans because, they now have to inject the Chinese variable into their nuke bullying equation.

In other words: No more thoughtless bullying with threats of ICBM's pointed our way.  America's nuke card, it's diminishing in value and hence not a chip it can use to bargain with anymore and that is, and should be, all that matters to us.

The title superpower does not make an iota of a differences, my book.  I mean just as it is with the Nobel Peace Prize dunce hat they give people who are favorable to their causes, the title "superpower" also is no more but just a psycological mind manipulating tool they use to direct the thoughts of the masses, so are you guys one of these manipulated masses?

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 15:01:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-12-21 16:15
What do you believe in?

USA total empire is probably US$22 trillion in size!
and they can out manipulate any other empire!

no joke!

Green DRagon
Game Master

the NET worth (thats assets minus liabilities) of US households is $53.4 trillion
Don't tread on me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.