Views: 8247|Replies: 14

Generation Gaps [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-13 13:42:28 |Display all floors
hey, CDbbs members

Do you have any generation gaps with your parents or children? i did have some problems with my parents for about 10 years  after my graduation from college.

i did have some problems such as drinking alcohol occasionally when i was younger. Once i drunk five bottles of beer and got a hangover. i lied on bed for about one week and get a headache.

i think i am able to avoid  most of troubles and get the solutions to most the issues in my life.

best wishes to you all.  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-17 06:35:29 |Display all floors
You need to post this in following:

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=642488&fpage=1&highlight=%2Bcanada%5C_man

By posting this in above link, you will receive much mental and spiritual relief. It will make you feel much better     

[size=-2]Environment friendly
post, thread. Did you
make your green effort
today?

Environnement convivial
poste, fil. Saviez-vous
Faites vos efforts vert
aujourd'hui?

环境友好
后,线程。你
努力使您的绿色
今天?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-18 04:22:29 |Display all floors

Reply #1 zzxxll's post

Hell, my folks are dead, and "kicked it" a while back so nope, no more problems! hehehehe
>>>>>>>>>>>>> not with them anyway.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-19 22:16:23 |Display all floors
everybody should have ! The generation gaps cann't be avoided...so am I ,  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-20 15:57:14 |Display all floors
It's not strange that you have generation gaps with your parents because everyone does. It is said that generation gaps exist between people whose ages are different by 3 years or more.Instesd of avoiding, you should face them and handle them well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 08:43:52 |Display all floors
obviously  my parentd and i have a generation gap.. but  i dont feel it is a barrier for me, i have lots of things that  i dont wantta share with them .  and  what i share with them   they can understand me .so that is enough . i dont wantta more ...  i have my secrets only belongs to me, so  it is better  they  are not interested....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 16:39:24 |Display all floors
Thank you guys for your replys.  

best wishes to you all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.