Author: shelly198811

what do you think about international marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-13 09:46:58 |Display all floors

Reply #1 shelly198811's post

Shelly, I had a beautiful relationship with my lady for 4 years, until she was taken from me. Culture and other differences meant nothing to us. Love brings patience, tolerance, trust, understanding and respect. These are what matter most, I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 10:17:35 |Display all floors
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you already found another lady who will accompany you forever.
By the way, I like your avatar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 10:38:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelly198811 at 2009-12-12 16:08
When I was young, I hoped that one day I could meet a charming foreign boy and marry with him. I still have this feeling sometimes. Because I'm so curious about their culture, their personalities a ...

your first post is very confused
its good or not?
better meet me and i will teach any culture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 10:39:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelly198811 at 2009-12-13 10:17
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you already found another lady who will accompany you forever.
By the way, I like your avatar.

silly woman
ur reply looked sincere but at the end you smilled very badly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 10:44:45 |Display all floors

If you are a Chinese by ethnicity, then you are my genetic sister. As an elder brother of yours, (I guess you were born in 1988) I must suggest you to marry within your ethnicity and nationality.

Why do you want to marry a person of an alien race? What identity your babies will get if your husband is an alien? Your babies will inherit your husband's surnames and thus your family's identity will cease to exist. This is why todays Asian parents do not want female babies. I support them. Because today's Asian girls tend to become sex slaves of the Anglo Caucasoids as it often occur in Bangkok, Seoul, Pattaya, the Philippines etc. Shame on such girls who unpatriotically choose to marry outside their own nation and ethnicity. Look, Chinese boys are your natural protectors. When nature created women of a particular ethnicity, nature also created men of that particular ethnicity to protect those women. A Chinese boy will care for you, love you and will have the commitment and sincerity. But an alien will just use you as a sex slave in a brutal inhuman way as long as you are young. As soon as you become older, that alien will abandon you and you will end up being a prostitute in a foreign land. Do not you read news papers? Do not you see news reports? Do not you know anything about human trafficking. Those Anglos might even slaughter you after raping you repeatedly just to sell your organs out in the black human organ trading market. Those Anglos get richer this way. Chinese cannot do that.

Why should you carry an alien's off shoot inside your belly for about ten months?

Who said Chinese boys are not handsome enough? Who the hell said that? Do not just do this. And also do not let other Chinese women do this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 10:48:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by communistsec at 2009-12-13 10:44

If you are a Chinese by ethnicity, then you are my genetic sister. As an elder brother of yours, (I guess you were born in 1988) I must suggest you to marry within your ethnicity and nationa ...

Are you Indian, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 10:48:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LongDDxU at 2009-12-13 10:48

Are you Indian, right?

No, Han Chinese by ethnicity.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.