Author: shelly198811

what do you think about international marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-12 17:18:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelly198811 at 2009-12-12 17:12

Well, Thanks for your comments anyway. i think every girl like charming boys just like you guys like charming girls too. It is a feeling of nature.
the reason i want to have a relationship w ...

Do you think what kind of men are charming? If he is not rich, how could you live in a foreign country? Would you like to work as a charwoman or waitress in a restaurant? What kind of job can you do there?

Western men think their wallet is just theirs, while yours is yours, even if you get married with them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 17:23:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2009-12-12 17:18

Do you think what kind of men are charming? If he is not rich, how could you live in a foreign country? Would you like to work as a charwoman or waitress in a restaurant? What kind of job can ...

Yes, i know it. I dont think im that kind of girl who depends on their man. Beside, marrying with him does not mean i have to live in his country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 17:28:32 |Display all floors
You must differ... that many foreigners that came to China, especially those work with low pay and brag about their English prnunciation are mostly losers.

A lot of laowais in China are rubbish, they can't live a decent life back there in their home country, coming to China to teach English and came here to regain their lost dignity. One of the way is to court innocent Chinese girls to give them their needed ego.

Btw, I don't mean all laowais and sorry for those decent foreign friends here in China.

[ Last edited by liuyedao at 2009-12-12 05:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 17:31:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelly198811 at 2009-12-12 17:23

Yes, i know it. I dont think im that kind of girl who depends on their man. Beside, marrying with him does not mean i have to live in his country.

Then, how do you experience foreign cultures if you don't go to his country? Or do you mean you just want to practise your spoken English, or other foreign languages?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 17:32:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2009-12-12 17:28
You must differ... that many foreigners that came to China, especially those work with low pay and brag about their English prnunciation are mostly losers.

A lot of laowais in China are rubbish, ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 17:33:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ilearnabc at 2009-12-12 17:31

Then, how do you experience foreign cultures if you don't go to his country? Or do you mean you just want to practise your spoken English, or other foreign languages?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 09:45:27 |Display all floors

Reply #10 liuyedao's post

It's cool NW, those of us who know you know who and what you mean. I'm glad that you acknowledge that not all us are the "loser" type back home and that, by coming to China, we chose to make a positive step in our lives. I hope you have a great Sunday friend

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.