Author: mechanic

IRAN: Stands up to the Bullying Anglos! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-12 09:02:12 |Display all floors

Reply #7 ragerancher's post

"This is a nation that has categorically stated it wants to annihilate Israel"

With all due respect rage, Iran didn't state they wanted to annihilate Israel, only that moron of a leader, Achmedpoopants did. I have friends in Iran and they couldn't care less about Israel. They care about their work, families and wellbeing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 11:05:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2009-12-12 09:02
"This is a nation that has categorically stated it wants to annihilate Israel"

With all due respect rage, Iran didn't state they wanted to annihilate Israel, only that moron of a leade ...

Did he?

"The zionist entity will disappear from the pages of time" is what he said. Anything wrong with that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 20:06:22 |Display all floors
Change "the zionist entitity" to China and see if you would find that statement made by Russia to be a threat.
Defender of sanity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 20:57:55 |Display all floors

Not a viable comparison

Originally posted by ragerancher at 2009-12-12 20:06
Change "the zionist entitity" to China and see if you would find that statement made by Russia to be a threat.

China has friendly relations with most of its neighbours.

Israel seems to be unable or unwilling to do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 00:27:38 |Display all floors
Baofeng, that is besides the point I was trying to make. If someone made that comment about China, I think most people would see it as a threat. If it then went on to start making a nuclear infrastructure and threatening military action, specifically naming China as a target for retaliation, you would not be too happy about it. Basically if you replace Iran with a country neighboring China and Israel with China, many here would suddenly it as a threat and an aggressive stance. When it is Iran and Israel, using identical circumstances but different nations, suddenly it's ok.
Defender of sanity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 00:29:50 |Display all floors

ragerancher

He is not Chinese, he is an Izlamic extremist, why do " YOU " insult China my giving any credit to an Izlamic opinion. ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-13 00:30:24 |Display all floors
If I register again as ZHENG LONG, will that make me Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.