Author: antimatter

@@ 3 Main weapons that can hold US Navy in check @@ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-12 00:43:26 |Display all floors
If I was a " PLAN military planner or strategists", I'd have hangers built into each and every new frigate; each and every new destroyer; and each and every Chinese flat deck that are in the making and, I turn these mothers   Flash: http://fighterplanes.yuku.com/topic/3981/t/Type-022-Houbei-FAC.html  into "indispensable assets, or arsenals, of each and every PLAN warship" -- if at all feasible and it should be feasible. I'd even go as far "as to have mother ships built specifically for these vessels, "I'd name them the USS Battlestar Galactica's X, Y, or Z" and I deem such strategical naval items/elements vital assets of all Chinese naval battle groups now in the drawing board..
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 08:17:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-12-11 21:09

... the "old men in Beijing" don't let the youngsters take the wheel of the car - too crazy and impulsive in actions.

Yeah Matt, thank God there are cooler heads in control. God forbid any conflict ever comes to pass between the 2 countries.
fook, yep, I am completely and squarely on the side of peace between us all but it doesn't stop me seeing the realities. Have a good Saturday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-12 11:48:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-14 07:28:56 |Display all floors

Reply #38 markwu's post

And, with respect, you know what is in the making now? I am sorry folks, you have much to learn!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-14 11:58:26 |Display all floors

Reply #23 tradervic's post

ha ha ha

the day china negotiated the mesopotamian entry, american regime won points on the soft battle front!
but the game is still on going!

ha ha ha

Yes, DokTAR Vic!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-12-14 12:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-14 11:59:39 |Display all floors

Reply #24 antimatter's post

the moslems already has the weapon - PAKISTAN!

Only the Persians, and the Royalty ruled Arabs has the money to develop potent nuclear weapons!
the rest can just only use TERRORISM!

so......

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-12-14 12:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-14 12:07:58 |Display all floors

Reply #34 OOOBAKKA_OOO's post

totally agree.......ha ha ha

now, it's catch up, upgrade, increase credit, develop range and depth of the economy for China now!
and for the Trade Routes States, British Club is quite the same too!

American Regime holds some keys now but they would need to find REASONs to persuade it's own people, it's allies to ATTACK CHINA directly! It's a gamble by both the American Regime and China Central Government!

ha ha ha

This is so exciting story to follow....

EEEEEEE Haaaah

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.