Author: 408945969

Dwelling Narrowness in chinese 蜗居 reflects the social reality ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-24 11:44:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lucyshi88 at 2009-12-10 15:35
I think <humble abode> just reflects one part of  social reality , actually it's not necessary too stressed . diffrent  individual philosphy results in diffrent attitude to life , to society  ...

i can't agree with you more

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 13:49:55 |Display all floors
I did not see the show.But I  understand the topic too.It is a problem for our 80's to meet with.Lost of us live that life renting house and  stuggling for better life every day,taking the crowding subway .No home in Beijing, in the big city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 15:30:01 |Display all floors
i think  the TV series "奋斗" have nothing with struggle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 16:50:34 |Display all floors
though it is a serial,but it really reflect the true life in big city in China, my own opinion.
but you do not stuggle now, yours future--next genaration needs to struggle, for your kids you need to struggle.

[ Last edited by ellahellen at 2009-12-24 04:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 17:05:05 |Display all floors
We're all lost. Lost in this big forest which build up by the concrete and iron. Just like at the sea,cannot find the new way to change the present. What we can do and what we have to do is doing the same thing, use your whole life to do things for others. OOoooooooooooooooo  Get busy to living or get busy to dying, the truth is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-24 22:27:13 |Display all floors
keep fighting,do everything you want to do(dont tell me you just want to play computer games),have a goal.in my opinion,if you're a man,keep single until you're 30 ,don't marry so early. focus on you career.hehe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-25 10:16:32 |Display all floors
well...the increasing house price  in China drives all the people crazy!!!especially  to the men...because in China men have the responsibility to protecte their family...and the house is the paramount factor for people to feel  happiness...fighting!!!all the gentlemen...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.