Views: 6105|Replies: 11

Is it early to start romance in High School? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-8 14:05:29 |Display all floors
almost all of the parents oppose the premature love in school, especially for the grade three students, because they are going to take part in the college entrance exam which is a very important exam in their lifetime. but, there are also some parents who managed to guide the child to deal with the relationship between love and study.   they think that love can make people grow up. how do you think of that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 16:57:32 |Display all floors
As a foreigner I say go for it. Just because you like someone or fall into puppy love in high school doesn't mean that it'll ruin your life and IT WILL help you grow a lot. You'll know more of what you want and don't want in your partner. That way in the end, you aren't 30 and your parents pushing you to get married right away. You have an idea of what you want and possibly find it sooner. I prefer it and glad I had relationships in high school, it helps me ween it out pointless relationships that I would have gotten into.

Have fun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 11:07:37 |Display all floors

If you cannot change their mind ,then inculcate them in a heuristic way.

It is generally accepted that most of the premature love will not go on as they sweared at the beginning, but it does not mean that it  must have bad effect in their future life. Actually, more or less ,some students bennefited from it although they had to miss or loss something. If you cannot change their mind ,then inculcate them in a heuristic way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 12:45:56 |Display all floors
It depends. If high school students can control themselves and have a really subjective understanding on this, it'll be ok.
I think teachers and parents should be more tolerant and better talk with the student first before things turn wrong.

As for me, well, I've already done that in junior middle school. So no big deal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 15:12:32 |Display all floors

absolutely wrong

romance is lovely,  but , life-ly as well as, it needs wit and time.  before you know how will you live after school, your pre-love is a virtual one, without substantial root. it won't be fruitful. you can ask some intimate behavior, maybe , you have right on that regard, i am not sure of it., but do not say 'love'. love is a matter hard to start and last, which is of responsiblity with not only both of he and her , but also many outsiders, if in china. every one can have a romance, but  a low-quality love is not commendable,. at school is the right time to get enough knowledge about the worldly world ,then ,for an excellent future love.  dont think confidently a body touch as love, it is just a new thing for you. the new thing would turn old  and gone , the earlier, the sooner. and more, new thing differs with good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 15:22:13 |Display all floors
that's what the post 90s in middle school doing right now
Puppy love is very comon to see in that group
If the romance can be guided by teachers or parents and handled by fall-in-love themselves properly ,
It will do good to learn to how to get along with the opposite sex friends ,and how to care others ,eventually ,to help them grow up faster,
but if something goes wrong ----you should know what i'm refering to ,that'll be kind of a disater.
Well,every coin has two sides ,but in this case ,I deem the negative of the premature love  is ove the positive side.
put other things aside ,study is your mission ,KIDS !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 15:24:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ashtray at 2009-12-9 15:12
romance is lovely,  but , life-ly as well as, it needs wit and time.  before you know how will you live after school, your pre-love is a virtual one, without substantial root. it won't be fruitful. ...

" the earlier, the sooner. and more, new thing differs with good thing"

I love this point

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.