Author: tradervic

Why do people continue to emigrate to the United States? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-9 08:31:32 |Display all floors
US has the most incompetent population on the Planet, they have everything done for them by immigrants or by machines. They cannot even wipe their own arse without great complicated support system..

Most can't cook the simplest meal, can't grow food, can't fix cloths, can't add or multiply. Cannot reason to minimize effort or expense. Cannot judge people or the quality of data they get dally, they have no ability for critical thinking or analysis. They are Believers (polite name for Marks, or S...u...ck..ers.) The only reason they have been kept alive because the Capitalist machine used them to make profit. Now that the Machine is Broken Americans will be exterminated in large numbers by their own government mostly covertly (vaccine and other covert weapons of mass destruction).

America will be known as the Evil place, where all the Condemned are sent to suffer and die.

Siberia will look like picnic to historians when they compare it to the New Order USA.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 08:56:30 |Display all floors

<smile> So... other than mechanic's rants...

... which have the ring of the old propaganda from the Stalin/Cult Rev areas - anybody else have something to say?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 09:29:39 |Display all floors

Mechanic, you know what they say...

"when people are insecure about something, they tend to make up false statements to make it look worse."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 13:52:29 |Display all floors
I vote for politcal in order that you hant disgraced.
corruptive officials like to escape to USA. and you seem to welcome their coming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 13:59:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-12-9 01:34

no wonder.
look at this,
bush.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 14:00:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-12-9 01:34

this
jasleep.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 21:09:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by learner1 at 2009-12-9 14:52
I vote for politcal in order that you hant disgraced.
corruptive officials like to escape to USA. and you seem to welcome their coming.

Indeed ,
I went to the US E/Coast, with heaps of hard earned cash in my pockets.
Young and wild I was, fitted in just nicely and made a loads of friends.
About four years down the road, with lots of knowledge, but broke I finished
up like anyplace else in this world - oon the street.
Indeed, in my last suit.
I spent 4 months covering my ass with news papers till I got myself a working
ticket back to the 'Old Continent' and realigned myself.
Might be called a damn ass to get myself into it and rightly so, deserved
every little bit I had coming.
Luckily I did not have a rich sugar daddy to save this poor soul from its misery,
had to repair the damage by myself, to keep my face.

Today: Take an example of  Dubai World's investment arm, Istithmar which lost ownership of the W Union Square New York hotel in a foreclosure auction Tuesday.
The  private equity firm called LEM Mezzanine, acquired the 270-room hotel for $2 million. The sale was another financial blow to Istithmar, which acquired the hotel in October 2006 for $285 million, according to Real Capital Analytics, a data tracking firm.
Read again: 285 million against 2 million Dollars US.
The New York auction comes after Dubai World revealed it was seeking a six-month "delay" on repaying $60 billion in debt.
Why anybody with a little sawe would desire to migrate his body or cash to that hungry country  is beyond my scope - but for what you said in post # 32.

Perhaps understanding the “Circle of Commitment” Australia, the US, the UK and Denmark which have finalised a deal  about Climate change in the last two days. The leaked agreement sort of reddened their faces, but the skin is thick and no permanent damage  is foreseeable in our short memory.
Read more: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stori ... .htm?section=justin

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.