Author: tradervic

Why do people continue to emigrate to the United States? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-8 07:07:31 |Display all floors

uncle Sam's broke!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 09:22:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2009-12-8 07:07
I thinks that US is no longer the most richest nation earth. They used to be, but not any more. They are completely broke!, because they fighting too much war. How can they call themselves a riches ...

China has over US2 trillion dollars in the bank. How many folks can't get proper healthcare, how many kids have to work, how many workers are exploited, how many women and kids are sold off to traffickers, how many beggars are in the streets, how many folks make their living out of collecting recyclable refuse, how many substandard buildings kill people yearly by collapsing, how many people are corrupt, how many miners are killed each year? The list could go on but I'm sure you get my drift. Before you point the finger at another country, it might pay to criticise your own first.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 14:41:22 |Display all floors
Were the builders of those flimsy blocks of apartments that dropped like domino's in Sichuan province          criminally charged ?

Word was they might swing for it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 14:43:38 |Display all floors
There are 9 million applicants for US Visas every year -- more than all other nations put together! No poll needed!

Maybe those 9 million don't hear these boys ranting from their privileged position of ignorant rage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 19:33:15 |Display all floors

Stupid Question

Because the effing Yanks are probably bombing the sh1t out of the country they were born in.Because
the effing Yanks stole all the resources they had,directly or through the British and the Spanish.Because the
Yanks are waging biological warfare on them as in Africa.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 20:14:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2009-12-8 19:33
Because the effing Yanks are probably bombing the sh1t out of the country they were born in.Because
the effing Yanks stole all the resources they had,directly or through the British and the Spani ...

Hahaha!

Naanaanaaanaanaanaaahhhh!

The Islamic Revolution is dead in its tracks because it is based on the jealous rage of testosterone-driven egoists!

The US is no utopia, but the system that sustains it has no competition!

Those nasty mean mashers can run their societies with authoritative abuse all they would like, but they only attract followers by duping them with cheap lies and tricks, hence they have a following of ignorant martyrs with no hope of anything greater!

I can see why petera is angry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 20:16:26 |Display all floors
petera:

I think most of the population of Iraq and Afghanistan left their nations because of the Islamic nut-cases. I think I can find some statistics on that. What about you? You got something to back your mouth up with?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.