Views: 4217|Replies: 3

how? how? how? how? how? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-8 00:19:34 |Display all floors
could you tell me a standard operation process of learning english?
too many people shared their experience here, it makes me really confused. this day i think watching tv is good, another day i think i should read more articles, and another day comes, i think maybe i need a partner.....god, what's the end of this.
i mean, is there anyone who can tell us.
first of all, i should....
secondary, i should...
thirdly, i should...
then i follow the SOP. i don't want to be drowning in the mess.
ok,now, my target is to became a people who can really talk and listen, to reach this target, how can i do?
sorry it's my second thread tonight, because after a 3hours english learning, i feel exhausted, and decide to sleep, but with a hope that who can answer my question real time.
let's introduce my basic information here. i have a little vacabularies, i think it's enough for communicating. my work proved my opinion. but it's only on paperwork.
i can talk to any chinese with english.
now what can i do?
ok. this article is completed. go to sleep now.
(here i give the student a good suggestion, try you best to learn you english, don't follow my failure way, you have to spend another hours to learn english after your 8hour work and overtime.)
thanks a lot.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-8 00:20:40 |Display all floors
i will back tomorrow. haha, if i am not going to die in the nightmare.

Use magic tools Report

li_tie_guai has been deleted
Post time 2009-12-9 02:30:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 10:43:23 |Display all floors
dear,you can write so many words,your english is very good.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.