Survey: US sees China as number one future ally [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-22 16:04:40 |Display all floors
Carve your abs while you sleep

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 16:05:34 |Display all floors
almost as good as the stretching machine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 16:43:25 |Display all floors
US will never accept China as ally, just look at the Internation Space Agency, US is the blocking China from joining the club.  You US always view China as threat and rival and its will never accept China as equal partner.

From my experience, when you ask an european or american (I mean non officials) they opinion about china, their anwswer is about problems with loosing job, economic problem etc, look here on cd, opinion about american are generally wary.

I also doubt that official in china still use foreign countries as scapegoat to make chinese people see them as ennemies or supporting separatism, wich is wrong, but often relayed in chinese media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 21:47:13 |Display all floors

cheap shots

It's easy to bash the US, one can just copy it from the bashings from within the US

So blabbering about some other person's journalistic endeavors makes the incompetent journalist appear to actually know something

and just like trematode, dummy35 and petra, you can ask these copy-cat thieves about their stolen articles, but you won't get any sort of sensible reply from them because they don't know what they are doing, just following orders

when they can't respond they come back with their filth

so they are free pickins around here to be drawn and quartered at my leisure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 22:17:01 |Display all floors
US sees China as number one future ally

then please will the US ask its poodle the UK to shut up?

Imagine an animal with the head of a pompous bulldog, the body of a tarantula spider, and the tail of a rattlesnake.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 22:56:17 |Display all floors

Reply #41 markwu's post

strange imagination

lemme help you out:

Imagine a creature with the head of a gluttonous pig, the rest fills in as it would

Worship your banker, markwu! They are certain to take care of you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 22:59:14 |Display all floors

China and the US as allies!

Don't piss off your bank!

That is a rule everyone better implement right away!

Pay unto Caesar and pay and pay and pay and pay and pay ...

or go live on a park bench!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.