Author: satsu_jin

Survey: US sees China as number one future ally [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-22 02:30:24 |Display all floors

Reply #7 john_galt's post

I think this a more correct assessment of how the American public sees China as so directed by our media monopoly of power-brokered smoke signals!

"We shall tell you what you think!"

Ahh, the whims (?) of the masters of propaganda and those that hold their nuts in a box!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 02:33:42 |Display all floors
In truth, most Americans rarely ever think about China

much less what the Hell our crooked self-serving politicians are doing; and that's why Americans do not participate in a system they see does not at any time ever serve them!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 03:35:29 |Display all floors
Hahaha

Hokay so much for the CFR's handiwork on telling the public what they think

What informed Americans think is that if China and the US don't grow up together than the whole world is destined to the whims of humankind's wasted set of vices.

Unfortunately, it looks like China bought into the big banksters scheme of things, leaving only one cart plying the road

It is the peasants in the street that yell at the hawkers of power and greed to do something for all of us before it's too late, but the captains of industry are lost in their own amusements -- to cure AIDS in Africa. Poor priorities, monitor-screen narrow-sightedness and misdirection guide our path, don't they Mr. Gates?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 10:28:45 |Display all floors
What would be interesting is the mirror poll of what the Chinese think of the US.  Most Americans do not even know the level of hostility and nationalism in China.  As I go through reading some of these postings and the rationalizations for such distorted beliefs, I can only shake my head.  Granted, I know allot of it is flooding by nutty Islamists but interspersed is a good measure of Chinese xenophobia.  I would really like to know if there is a major publication in the US that has nearly as much anti-Chinese sentiment as there is anti-American sentiment here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 10:42:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1of7billion at 2009-12-22 10:28
I would really like to know if there is a major publication in the US that has nearly as much anti-Chinese sentiment as there is anti-American sentiment here.   ...

Because this is not a publication, but a BBS where netters contribute to writings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 11:15:17 |Display all floors

Reply #11 1of7billion's post

Pardon me, but these are not Chinese posters, they are Chinese posers!

This turkey-lipped, lily-livered kid may be Chinese (I  doubt it -- reckon he is a ghost of one of the dweebs), but he is just a typical dumb-ass redneck as found in all parts of the world

the amount of hostility I receive regularly from Continental Europeans is on par with the stupidity I get from the same proportion of stupid Chinese, it ain't any greater!

Conversely, the number of smiles and laughter I get in China far far exceeds that of anything I ever experienced from the stuffy, sour-faced Continental Europeans, they apparently can't help themselves from being assholes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 11:29:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2009-12-22 11:15
Pardon me, but these are not Chinese posters, they are Chinese posers!

This turkey-lipped, lily-livered kid may be Chinese (I  doubt it -- reckon he is a ghost of one of the dweebs), but he is j ...

kokoko la grrrr grrrrruuuuunttttt la

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.