Views: 4082|Replies: 8

Math whizzes needed!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-4 14:15:21 |Display all floors
There is a mental calculation world cup scheduled for June of 2010 in Leipzig, Germany.

So far the results have all the fastest people coming from Europe and India.

I have good faith that the fastest people in the world, by far, are in China, Korea, and Japan. You can view the competition website here: http://www.recordholders.org/en/events/worldcup/2008/index.html

I hope that the fastest people in China can all compete in this. The main burden is, of course, travel expenses.

Actually, China has plenty of domestic competitions in mental math. If you know of any, let me know.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-4 17:54:07 |Display all floors
It's a good news, as matter of fact, there are indeed many fast count children and young guys in China. Many cities have their figures. Most of those children are only primary school pupils. they calculate 5 digitals multiply and division as fast as my computer.

someof them calculate up 8 digitals. wonderful. you can certainly find them. They can match the international masters.

Indian are indeed not simple. Their math is strong. This seems thier tradion. However I believe our chinese children can match them and win.

German is also a math strong country. They have many famous mathematicians. But mantal calculate. I think they can't match us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-4 18:14:44 |Display all floors
Russia is also good at this. they have very good mathmeticians. simply talents.
It was no other than their math mad ( crazy)  grabs the lst year's math award. Poincare conjecture was proved by him.

havn't heard that Japanese have any famous mathematicians. But their Bo yan math series lectures are very wonderful. Some of Chinse math masters were educated in Japan. Their physicists are famous in the world.

Korea? why do you think of them? They are rich now, can offer sponsors for our asia delegation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-4 18:20:33 |Display all floors
oh, have to metion , language may be a problem.

Their Indian and european can speak english, but chinese children may not be as fluency as them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-4 20:07:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by soviet at 2009-12-4 14:15
There is a mental calculation world cup scheduled for June of 2010 in Leipzig, Germany.

So far the results have all the fastest people coming from Europe and India.

I have good faith that the ...

ah, Where are you from? You deceive us.

It's not mental calculation contest. It's intelligent computer programming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-7 11:25:02 |Display all floors
none continue comment...
haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-9 05:35:10 |Display all floors
There are two types of people who can do amazing mental maths calculation

(1) The real ones
(2) The fake ones

(1)The real ones are born with the ability to just calculate complex numbers. Most of them are autistic and are not normal. Some evil countries make use of them for the military.

(2) The fake ones learn tricks to help them calculate. With great discipline and many round of practice, these kids can do complex calculation. Most of them can be observed by their finger movements as they calculate. They move in the same way. You can be like them if you want to.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.