Author: may_flower

Diary of Dec,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-19 11:00:40 |Display all floors

Very Good

The Powers to be - Peanut Gallery - ( sniff ) - I know it all - ( smirk ) - <arched eyebrow> Silent Service - (oink oink oink) -Full Registration - ( insane grin ) -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-19 11:06:07 |Display all floors
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Some people
Nowadays that is a game as happy farm in QQ zone, sometimes I am free at work, so I play this game when I am boring, I also log in other friends’ QQ to help them steal fruit from others, and something happen yesterday.
I was on someone’s QQ, his friend asked for chat, I wanted to play a game with her, so I said:” I am the person that own this QQ.”
Then she started to talk with him:” I love one guy deeply, I love him so much, so I leave the person who love me, in order to be with him, but he left me alone, I close myself in a room for three years, not sleeping, not drinking, not eating, for the whole three days, just to find out why he leaves me, nobody love me in this world.”
I was kind of shocked by her words, what kind of guys that makes her to love so much, that ignore herself completely, it says love is blind, but love isn’t good enough than hungry, tiredness and water that supply the living, that is too extreme thought.
One net friend talked with me online, she is at the same age like me, she said:” Sometimes I feel pretty about you, if you are a pretty, that you can find a boy with lots of money to marry, however you are not pretty.”
I felt a bit upset, so I said:” I know I am not pretty, what is your meaning about it? Honestly speaking, my situation is much better than you, I don’t have to worry about the house loan each month, but your salary is just enough for your living and not more for others.”
“ It is a shame for me to use guy’s money, from I am 18 years old, I depend on myself for living, I am the girl that don’t need to get support from guys.” She said.
“But you are happy?” I said:” Maybe you are the independence girl while I am not, cause my salary are not enough for my spending and the house loan, the true fact is that I have enough money for living and still some extra but you can only make your month-end meet, if one day you are out of job, you will be in big trouble.”
At before I also think that I don’t need other to help with my life, I can help myself with my living but isn’t that a good thing to get help from others that not need to be so hard at life? We need more time for playing, for enjoying, for better life. But when one’s salary just enough for living and nothing else, that will be a miserable life.
Or maybe the pretty can get better thing than an ordinary girl?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 14:33:54 |Display all floors
Monday, December 21, 2009
Risky
I didn’t know how people think about marriage, but one friend told me this morning that marriage is a gambling.
Luck or not luck, that isn’t a understandable thing. Like the universe, many things happen around the world. If the God does exist, it may too busy for him to arrange ordinary life. The world, with good thing and bad thing, good people and bad people, some people may lucky enough to find the right one for marriage, some people maybe not that lucky and be cheated. Like the old saying, Love is blind.
The theory always like this, girls are at their best time in their 20s, with young age, good-looking, adorable. Boys are not, at their 20s, they don’t have money, career, and good social status. When the girl is lucky enough to find the one that care for her for the rest of her life to share with him, she is very lucky. However, the one with good luck maybe cheat by bad boys, due to the so-called love, they may get lost.
People say to marry what kind of man, and to have what kind of life, but it is also a risky decision. How if now it seems to the right person but very soon turn out not the right one? How if something happen next and ruin the life.
So when I think of the marriage, it looks like so complicated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 15:44:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-18 10:16

You cover the air ticket, the accommodation for me, OK?

OK :hug la:

pls wait till Air Asia gives 90% discount
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-21 17:29:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-21 14:33
Monday, December 21, 2009
Risky
I didn’t know how people think about marriage, but one friend told me this morning that marriage is a gambling.
Luck or not luck, that isn’t a understandable th ...

It is true that marriage is like a gambling.
So I always know try my best to take care of the girl follow you when she is 20s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 15:27:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-12-21 03:44 PM

OK :hug la:

pls wait till Air Asia gives 90% discount

Can you wedding party postone till that time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-22 15:30:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shimy2005 at 2009-12-21 05:29 PM

It is true that marriage is like a gambling.
So I always know try my best to take care of the girl follow you when she is 20s.

You are right, take good care of your girlfriend.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.