Author: may_flower

Diary of Dec,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-11 14:16:37 |Display all floors
Friday, December 11, 2009
As businessman
Yesterday afternoon, the factory that I interviewed last month for new job, the boss of that factory called me, I didn’t know why he made that call, as I told him that I will be at his factory after my house decoration. He said:” During your resignation, can you copy the photo of the company you work for at this moment for me, I want to study at its products.” I said yes, but I felt a little uncomfortable, for I didn’t expect that why almost all the boss are like this.
Two years ago, I was cheated by ex-BF, or maybe I should not call him like this. I knew his boss, the middle-age woman, who considered very well at marketing and owns a factory, she persuaded me to help her to promote their factory goods, and I didn’t much interest in it, however I lost some money because of that. Two months ago, she called me and asked if I can get her some order, I felt uncomfortable for that request too, maybe she should not ask for that.
The business world is a dirty world for sure; even that I am in sales field for some years, which I still didn’t get use to it.
At the previous factory, once I followed a Malaysia customer, when his order is complete and load, he inspected the cargo for shipment, but the space is too much and still some space, he asked more goods from the warehouse, at that time we agreed with the prices for the goods. However, when he came back, he said:” I don’t think that goods that worth those prices, you must lower the price by half, or I won’t pay.”
I got shock for his words, so at that business due to my careless, the factory lost some money for that, which is the lesson I learnt as business world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 14:49:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-12-11 14:16
Friday, December 11, 2009
As businessman
Yesterday afternoon, the factory that I interviewed last month for new job, the boss of that factory called me, I didn’t know why he made that call, as I ...

O pls tell me which biz men don't want cheap prices

so that they could earn sky high profits
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-11 14:50:06 |Display all floors
you could IGNORE all those requests la

Just say you wil try.......but......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-16 14:10:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-12-11 02:49 PM

O pls tell me which biz men don't want cheap prices

so that they could earn sky high profits

Ok, you are right, and you are the best observer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-16 14:10:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-12-11 02:50 PM
you could IGNORE all those requests la

Just say you wil try.......but......

But without any result, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-16 14:11:11 |Display all floors
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Different character, different life
I talked to one classmate days ago, she told me about many things of other classmate, that we were once classmates in middle school, but our life are very difference from one person to another person.
She is an ordinary girl like most of us, not good in study, not good in looking, but she married to a wealth family many years ago, at her very early age, she knew what is her shortcoming, however she wanted to have an easy and wealth life, so she chased a boy that from a wealth family, however that family doesn’t accept her, she tried many means and finally became daughter-in-law, she knew how to please mother-in-law, and now she has a happy family, and a cute daughter, her future are bright and hopeful.
One classmate is also very bad in schooling, he is a boy, his family is very wealth, his parents helped him to build a big house, but his character are very bad and did bad thing, so he was in prison for three years. However, a girl that agreed to marry him because his family is wealth, ignore of his bad character and habit, they had one son and one daughter out of that marriage, but after that he treated his wife very bad, and his wife left him because of that.
One classmate is good at looking, she believes true love in this world, so she married the one she loved the most, however, that family is from country side and very poor, they wanted a son, and she born 3 daughters, still need to move on for a son. And now I asked her what true love is and how she feels about marriage, she has not words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-17 10:43:04 |Display all floors
Thursday, December 17, 2009
God bless you
I heard a very bad news from one classmate, that another classmate was in deep trouble, but she can’t get out of that.
She is not a good looking girl, but she is very hard in working, pretty thing is that she isn’t smart, or rather to say not that smart to learn about people and about the world.
As she isn’t good at looking, that nobody chase her. When at her 26 years old, a man came to her and told her that he is single.
The man is 10 years older than her, from the society, we know that people that are single at his 36 years old should a some kind of problem. One possibility is that he is already married and cheats her that he is still single, or maybe he has some kind of problem with his family, body, etc.
Unluckily, that man belongs to the first possibility, he is a married man and his son is old enough for high school, she doesn’t know that but with him, she doesn’t want to lost him for he is the first person that care about her. s
However, she was broken-hearted when knew that true fact that he is a married man, she tried to get away from him, and found a job in other city, just to move to a new life. But he pleased her, only one month later she went back to that city and stays with him again.
When we classmates try to contact her to ask her whereabouts, we could not reach her at all, that is a big shame to with a married old man, she doesn’t’ have the face to go back to her life. She is completely mess up.
When another classmate told me her story, I worry about her, how she moves on for her future life if she stays with him and shames to contact friends, classmates and family.
We know that when some people meet that kind of situation, they will move out immediately and start their own life, but some people can’t get out of that and be that victim of sad story. However I hope the God bless her, for the better life.
Still we need to learn to brave in our life that can come through all the difficulties.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.