Author: polaris1120

Legalized prostitution crosses critical moral line [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-1 15:21:51 |Display all floors
prostitution won't disappear, not matter it's legal or illegal. but it can be controlled by the government. i think Chinese government should legalize prostitution to get heavy tax upon prostitution, just like many countries. it's a win-win strategy. Many men don't give up looking for a w-h-o-r-e under any circumstance, there is a market for prostitutes. why can't our government take advantage of it?

[ Last edited by polaris1120 at 2009-12-1 03:25 PM ]
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-2 03:30:57 |Display all floors

<sigh> Tough Topic...

... that one only has to view the issues of P.R. China's other regulation efforts to see why the powers to be in Beijing have not gone the way of the powers to be in Carson City.

Then again - if the powers to be in Beijing took the approach that has occured in the U.S. - where only one state in the Union has it...  So,  Macau or Hong Kong?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-2 04:57:12 |Display all floors

Reply #5 Exergy's post

Agreed. I think this industry should be legalized in order to be regulated and taxed appropriately. Maybe, regulations could also mandate STD checks frequently, paid for by taxes paid by the industry, in order to slow, or even halt the spread of such diseases.....now there's an idea.
Regulation also takes the industry out of the hands of criminals which can only be good for the workers in the industry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-2 11:11:50 |Display all floors

Morals.

People, female and male, who have good sound morals, have no need for a prostitute.
Frankly, I find prostitutes disgusting. I wish they would get "real jobs".
Constantly, I am approched by "hookers" in Canada.
My times in China, I am constantly approached by "hookers".
They r like flys buzzing around "garbage"!
Rid the world of prostitution and allow our world to be morally correct and accountable to all.
Real, true accountable love is what we strive for.

I wish our governments (internationally) would establish firm penalties against prostitution.

[size=-2]Environment friendly
post, thread. Did you
make your green effort
today?

Environnement convivial
poste, fil. Saviez-vous
Faites vos efforts vert
aujourd'hui?
环境友好
后,线程。你
努力使您的绿色
今天?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 14:38:34 |Display all floors

Reply #11 exportedkiwi's post

why would you want to TAX the poor desperate ladies and boys?

Taxing those people is most morally wrong thing to do!
Let the earn the maximum amount of money and leave the trade quick!

afterall, in the United States, most women have multiple partners - not much different from a mere slut!!!!!

man like sluts, don't they!!!!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 14:43:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2009-12-3 14:38
afterall, in the United States, most women have multiple partners - not much different from a mere slut!!!!!

In the US, the average woman has 4.2 partners in her lifetime.  Few have more than one at any one time.  Of course some girls have 20 partners before they are 25 and a good number have only 1 for their entire lifetime.  4.2 is the average.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-3 15:05:00 |Display all floors

Reply #15 Exergy's post

most American Women loses their virginity by age 16!

it appears to be a popular sport on American movies!
it's a sign of shame to be a virgin in America by age of 16, it appears!

ha ha ha

Green DRagon
Game Master

[ Last edited by greendragon at 2009-12-3 03:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.