Author: melody9876

Can couples of different races have happy marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-29 09:54:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by virginjungle at 2009-11-27 10:05
mixed marrige 85% will fail. chinese girl not for eureopean man.

Where did you get this figure?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 09:56:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by successally at 2009-11-29 09:24
They can have a try first and see how it goes. Maybe their problem is more than they thought or this problem is not as important as we think. Just have a try and then Life will give you resolution.

At least they both look Asian, so they won't have to bear with people staring at them all...the...freaking...time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 13:22:44 |Display all floors

everything is OK

I always believe that love can overcome any difficulties they both meet in the life, on condition that they can cherish each other heart and soul!
People have been acclimatizing to surroundings and lives all the time, of course to men themselves!
So I think it depends on their attitude to life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 13:59:23 |Display all floors
I have a Hui friend who has been dating his Han girlfriend for 5 years. He's never told his parents about her. They have come to a conclusion, despite their love for eachother, that they ought to break up. So now, they are just waiting for the right time, whenever that may be, to end it. As a Hui, of course my friend doesn't eat pork, nor will he eat food cooked in a pan that has previously been used for pork. But the food is not the primary issue. The problem is HIS parents, who wouldn't accept anything other than a Hui girlfriend. His parents have been in the dark about his dating for his whole life. And it's such a big deal to him that he's going to end it all based on his preconception of non-acceptance. He's not even going to talk to his parents to gauge their reactions.

ps. Who says 2nd generation 'mixed' children are retards? Do you know how much Mongolian DNA  there is mixed in with "Han" DNA? Also, Mongolians are Caucasoid, aka 'white'. The ruling class of China was Mongoloid for a couple of hundred of years. Were they retards? Mixed is just a word.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 14:05:35 |Display all floors

best wishes

they will be together! Best wishes for them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 21:15:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sheila_ling at 8/29/09 09:12
i think love is different from marriage.
love is for love
but marriage, is what u marry with a lifestyle.
accept it , like it , tolerate it, all up to u

i think it's true.
Life is a routine...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.