Author: melody9876

Can couples of different races have happy marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-27 14:35:13 |Display all floors
I don't think food is the biggest problem too. as one of my aunt (Han) have married her husband (Hui) for seventeen years. they have two kids and live in a happy life. about food, that's no probelm for them.my aunt eat what her husband eat,and follow her husband's custom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 15:02:04 |Display all floors
I think  it is a big promble for them,of course  ,it   depends upon couples.     I am a girl of hui minority ,  so I undersyand their situntion ,I  think  it is not so easy for them to get  parents consent .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 15:06:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wan_fen at 2009-11-27 11:08
I know a girl is Hui,she told me she wont find a boy only Hui too.She asked me,when they have a  kid,if Han grandpa fed the kid with steamed bread with pork inside.The kid will eat  or not?

of course ,the kid will not eat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 15:12:21 |Display all floors
please accepet your families' advices.they know  much more than you.and you should believe that parrents most love us in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 15:19:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 312feng at 2009-11-27 11:10
the race issues are not the key of the problem, what important is if they two feel the thing when get together.

hello race is the big problem. god chjnese girl dont kwno the danger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 15:20:53 |Display all floors
It depends exactly. Many people in a coutry have special feeling to another country. It manifests in the deeply affection in the culture, custom, accomodation and also its people. So I think that it's possible to have a happy marrige betweent different races, but it is not always the case. In most cases, we should see whether the two persons can tolerate each other, even admire the differences and enjoy the disparity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 15:54:52 |Display all floors
it depends
http://weibo.com/xiayiqiang

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.