Author: melody9876

Can couples of different races have happy marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-27 11:07:55 |Display all floors

it is diffcult

I think it is diffcult couples of diferent races can have happy marriage.Around my own surroundings the rate
of divorce increasing year by year and they mostly come from the same city or country, what about the couples have diferent traditional culture and custom and politic.Further more, their children may not get on well with the others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 11:08:57 |Display all floors
I know a girl is Hui,she told me she wont find a boy only Hui too.She asked me,when they have a  kid,if Han grandpa fed the kid with steamed bread with pork inside.The kid will eat  or not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 11:10:48 |Display all floors
the race issues are not the key of the problem, what important is if they two feel the thing when get together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 11:15:02 |Display all floors

It doesn't matter

I don't think the mixed marriage is not abnormal than the others, love eachother is the most important thing between lovers!

[ Last edited by endeavor35 at 2009-11-27 11:16 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 11:52:32 |Display all floors
The question is sincere, however it shows a n hidden racist concept: mixed mariage are a problem.

Dont confuse nation ideology and blood truth. Everybody is mixed, even timbatu DNA would certainely show some ancestor among westerners, mogol, etc. The "pure blood" is an hitler ideology that has no real basis, just because human marry from hundred years now!

So the question is why when its a mixed couple then some people ask if mixed is a problem. In fact, difference between induvidual are far more numerous than difference of culture!

There is a truth that dont please nation ideologies, but : human share far more common points than differences!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 12:53:16 |Display all floors
The 85% failure rate looks about right, sticking with your own is difficult enough.  China has a growing
divorce rate and it will get worse with growing prosperity and social reforms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 13:39:37 |Display all floors
it is a simple question.

the affection between couples is not decided by their races, but themselves.

we all know that the people from different countries marry with each other ,they own different customs of their own country .however ,they are stil happy.

i think that if they love each other ,they ,of course, can mary and live  their happy life toghther .no matter what will happen .

as for what you have said the hui people and han people ,they have the differert eating habbits. but ,before they have met each other ,they must know well about it and even other things .so ,if just because of the different eating babits ,they can not leave a happy life ,it must be a little fantastic .if so , why not say goodbye when they've met the first time ??

and for their paraents ,i don't think it is an obstacle for them. because it has nothing to do with their paraents ,in deed .does one of their paraents will marry one of them ??or live toghther ??

of course ,not !!

although ,they have decided to hold marriage ,just do it!!

do remember ,give-and-take ,live for both ! that is very important !!!!

[ Last edited by kongchao927 at 2009-11-27 01:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.