Author: 9th_immortal

The Fall of Nations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-26 15:27:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 15:21
whatever you say

actually, I have a question for you.

Who is responsible for the following comments, which, when taken together, illustrate a dipole of thought:

exhibit A

exhib ...

hmmm.. its perplexing.. your own little IQ test... i think you are heralded as a great test writer in your home country, lauded for your genius and insight, and investigative procedure

was that "The Scientific Method" in action? all the creative intellect of your entire brain and that of all your ancestors and culture summoned into one being, and used to it fullest potential

people in the real world just call that a brainfart.

you failed in your attempt to communicate or argue or debate or discuss or even converse anything other than some tired crap you picked up in your extensive forum education.

you probably feel thats some sort of elite achievement

but people in the real world just wonder why your brain isnt working

[ Last edited by 9th_immortal at 2009-11-26 03:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 15:33:43 |Display all floors

but guess what WC

you didn't answer the question

just poured on the insults thick

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 15:34:08 |Display all floors

was it

a. lebeast  OR

b. WC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 15:39:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 15:21
whatever you say

actually, I have a question for you.

Who is responsible for the following comments, which, when taken together, illustrate a dipole of thought:

exhibit A

your test is exactly like me writing:

exhibit A

the earth is round-ular and it spins

exhibit B

the sun doesn't move around the earth, rather, the earth moves around the sun

what would I have accomplished? have i discredited it?

"but it was something i saw done in another thread which seemed to lend discredibility to a seeming truthful point at first..."      no?

[ Last edited by 9th_immortal at 2009-11-26 03:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 16:20:15 |Display all floors

well, let's review

the ... only actually legitimate way to create a culture is through migration to new lands and populating those lands with your own seed and they adhere to your laws, beliefs, customs, etttiquettes and social behavior

is compared to

""the earth is round-ular and it spins"

an odd comparison, but that is what we can expect from a genetically purified version of you

we have to suspend judgement here

but then, a surrogate (fake) exhibit B is offered by you, like an innocent lamb:

"the sun doesn't move around the earth, rather, the earth moves around the sun"

this is compared against the eminently quotable pith:

NOT by some scrubby outsider who stubles in and wants to have sex with everyone and wants everyone to be gay and let them molest their children and wants everyone he sees to hold his doctrine, and have free open sex.

so,

we can assume the earth is almost round and it spins and

the earth moves 'round the sun

but no logical inference is explicity drawn by the immortal one (who will be inflicted on generations to come)

however,  there is a clear and jarring moment of logic when your two "spread the seed" arguments are juxtaposed

a conflict which you prefer to bury, by blustering your way out of it

but this is the essence of the difference between your solar distraction and your inner "spread the seed" fantasies

your argument is basically..

"it is ok to spread my seed, but your seed is not welcome"

now, I can accept this viewpoint, but not dressed up like lipstick on a pig

This pseudo-intellectual brouhaha about culture is a "towel-wash"

[ Last edited by lebeast at 2009-11-26 05:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 16:25:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 16:20

is compared to

""the earth is round-ular and it spins"

an odd comparison, but that is what we can expect from a genetically purified version of you

we have to suspend  ...

get back on topic.. go ahead and tell me how you think australia has a culture and isnt smiply a degenerate cesspool again?

i'm dying to know

you may as well explain to me why the earth is flat... it would be easier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 16:34:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 16:20

its ok to spread my seed but your seed is not welcome

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

Who the crap do you think you are?

oh.. let me guess.. we're all equal.. is that it?

you are equal with  african bushmen, or some sort of sewer sludge and thats about it.

get a grip.. or does reality just escape you?

its not your culture

you dont belong

nobody wants you

you are a destructive, selfish, greedy, infectious, worthless, useless, unwanted, scrubby outsider

you are an outsider

and you are a loser

go to your own land and make your own village and make your own culture

you just drop by to other peoples village, penis in hand, wondering why you can't spread your seed.. its because you are a disease, an infectious plague

according to my culture, when we see your people appear with penis in hand spewing his 'seed' all over the place, we throw you into a pit of fire.

now go attend your flock of seed gobbling wankers... i imagine your culture will last about 2 generations, you and your child you molested

your law, personality, desires, deviant nature, selfish perversions are all just to serve yourself.

they destroy actual cultures, because that behavior does not mix with perpetuatual behavior, which can carry on 6000 years or more

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.