Author: 9th_immortal

The Fall of Nations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-26 14:46:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 14:42
you are seen for what you are

a rock-loving limpet

thats exactly what I was going to say about Australians, but i didnt want to offend any limpets

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 14:49:31 |Display all floors
oh, let me guess,

i think i get what you 'are on about' now

you think americans and australians are actually contributing something to China and its Culture, don't you

are you "melding" your penis into the culture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 14:56:28 |Display all floors

such temerity

Originally posted by 9th_immortal at 2009-11-26 16:15
the only types of cultures which are not of one race are forced upon people by conquering empirical societies.

i'm sure the only kind you know about.

the other, and only actually legitimate way to create a culture is through migration to new lands and populating those lands with your own seed and they adhere to your laws, beliefs, customs, etttiquettes and social behavior.

thats actual culture. something you will never, ever, have knowledge of

seriously, what is that?

your argument?

you say migrate to new lands and "spread your seed", yet also you say, noone should migrate to your land and do the same (presumably a nation of mutants through inbreeding, explaining your cognitive style)

they also should adhere to your laws, these people who have invited you to their country, to spread seed?

ludicrous!

Guess what chum?

China itself is a conglomerate of minorities, with mutually unintelligible dialects. A huge potpourri of cultures. Not a monoculture, as you insist culture should be. How limited is your view? All of us should inbreed like you and become parochial bores?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 14:59:07 |Display all floors

already, your flimsy argument is easily kicked down

you say the new lands which you go to (to apparently spread seed) must adhere to your laws

yet you also say, cultures should preserve themselves from foreigners

you clearly have two heads, which is clear from the extent of your inbreeding

your two heads should talk together sometime

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 15:02:46 |Display all floors
any changes which occur in a culture are created by the countries elders/ leaders for the good of the people, through counsel, advisement, advice, law, judgement, or royal decree.

NOT by some scrubby outsider who stumbles in and wants to have sex with everyone and wants everyone to be gay and let them molest their children and wants everyone he sees to hold his doctrine, and have free open sex .

in fact, those scrubby little outsiders made the culture much more tight and close-knit when they had to hide his body somewhere together..

scrubby little outsiders is probably what gave rise to human sacrifice, because, as we all know, the gods just demanded it..

[ Last edited by 9th_immortal at 2009-11-26 03:20 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 15:17:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lebeast at 2009-11-26 14:56

seriously, what is that?

your argument?

you say migrate to new lands and "spread your seed", yet also you say, noone should migrate to your land and do the same (presumably ...

i'm not sure, please tell me what chum.. and i believe its correctly spoken as "which chum" by those who's scrotum you gargle

no, China is not a "Meshy mixed up melding of mush"

China's various ethnic groups have their own individual culture. and modern China respects that and lets them perpetuate that

someone with a higher count of braincells than you have would not need me to explain this to them, but fate decides who we must deal with, doesnt it, so, consigning myself over to fate's humor, allow me to do what it is fate would probably have me do, and explain it to you.

a small group of people, even just a single family, or a man and his wife, left a larger group of people to live in another land, either for social reasons, environmental reasons, personal reasons, whatever reasons, they traveled by foot, or ox, or donkey, or mule, or jackass, or horse, or cattle, or wagon, or raft, or boat, or hand cart or by some other means to another area, they may have left on good terms or bad terms, may have been kicked out, whatever, you get the picture.. if you dont, try drawing out with colored wax on a piece of paper.

that person and his family or that group of people and their familes then had their own stories their own ideas, their own habits, beliefs, lifestyles

those customs, habits, beliefs, and knowledge may have been more ancient and more correct than the people they parted with if those people fell in general habit and mannerisms to become more  , or they may have been their own interpreteation, or the best they could remember, or some internal sect of knowledge from teh larger group they left from

they then went someplace else.. try to grasp that in those days travel was seasonal and difficult and too days, weeks, months, or even years, and didnt occur often, and even if it did happen, most often travellers would not simply find themselves at the village of a group as there were not road signs and, brace yourself, no GPS

they then used their skills and beliefs and resources to create colored garments, dances, songs, and even language.

Changing various cultures wer spread throughout China much the same way that the language was. all cultures and Languages in China have one common origin

there, there is your little history lesson for scrubby outsiders, enjoy it, thank fate that i was forced to talk to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 15:21:36 |Display all floors

sure

whatever you say

actually, I have a question for you.

Who is responsible for the following comments, which, when taken together, illustrate a dipole of thought:

exhibit A

the ..only ..legitimate way to create a culture is through migration to new lands and populating those lands with your own seed

exhibit B

NOT by some scrubby outsider who stubles in and wants to have sex with everyone and wants everyone to be gay and let them molest their children and wants everyone he sees to hold his doctrine, and have free open sex.

It is a multiple choice question...

Who said these things?

Was it:

a. lebeast
b. 9th_immortal

?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.