Views: 1983|Replies: 2

how long do you keep something that you have borrowed [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-25 22:48:17 |Display all floors
Although I avoid borrowing things in general there have been many times I have been in need of doing it.
They can be books or little money or an object which I need for a certain time.
By the time I borrow something  I never stop thinking my obligation to give it back as soon as possible.
I do not like to have in my house something that does not belong to me.I never forget it .
There have been many times when people have never given me back what I have lent them.
Among these people there is one category the ones who pretend that they forgot and keep it for ever.
These people fall very low in my eyes ,I lose my trust on them I stop respecting them and never give them again.

There is another category the ones who neglect .Again I hate it ,I am relactunt to trust them again but I still respect them

What about you?make your comments please.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-3 21:15:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-14 23:42:20 |Display all floors
sedom do i borrow things from others, but most of the people beside me are in the fond of taking advantage from others belongings. i buy myself almost everying i need. the only one can have chance to use my belongings is the one who willing to share his belongings with me.i buy myself almost everying i need.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.