Author: red car

WHAT WILL MAKE US HAPPY??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-25 16:27:49 |Display all floors
of course we all love money,but money itself is not what we ultimately want,we exert ourselves to earn money, just coz money can help us to realize our wishes.if all your wishes are just for yourself,then you are not a good man. as for what makes me happy ,my parents'happy make me happy, my lover's happy make me happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 16:39:07 |Display all floors
as to me,job takes an important part in my life. so, if i can get a job  i am very satisfy, i think i will feel happiness. on the other hand,family is also very important. i think we can enjoy our life if we can find a suitable person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 16:59:16 |Display all floors
different people have different opiniont to describe happiness ,i think  happiness depends on yourself ,your  attitude,when your knew content,you will fell happy,otherwise,you never feel happy no matter  how money you have.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 17:43:50 |Display all floors
Because heavy social pressure makes people only desire money.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-25 19:44:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red car at 2009-11-25 00:23
If we were asked what would make us happy,most of us would say being rich.!!!! HOWEVER,as well as benefits,there are drawbacks to being wealthy.One of the main benefits of having an almost unlimite ...

very simples things can make me happy like the visit of a precious friend ,the call of a loved person saying I called you just to hear your voice and so many small things make me more than happy.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 20:40:18 |Display all floors
As to me ,i wish my family menber and all my friends healthy and happiness
i wish i will find my girl one day
i wish all my friends can find good jobs as well as i can   all these can be my happiness
but just every simple and fulfilling day with my friends ,with the one i love will be my best comfort

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 08:29:19 |Display all floors
make huge sums of money

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.