Author: flywtihwing

Are you righ-hander or left-hander? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-23 17:08:27 |Display all floors
i really do not konw when litle  infants bornly behave left-handedly, why some parents convert their children from born left to artificial right-handers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 17:27:14 |Display all floors
Right

I want explore left,but it's hard,i found

It's said left-hand more clever

Do you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 09:28:34 |Display all floors
Right-hander I am.
My boy-friend can use both left-hander and right-hander...
And when he is writing with the brush pen, he use the two hands at the same time!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 09:39:09 |Display all floors
some people said :left hander smarter  than right hander .
is it science ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 10:47:14 |Display all floors
haha ,fortunately i am a left-hander.i have heard so much from my teachers that i was  very smart when i was at shcool .and my performance in study has also proved it. but  as  for what you mentioned that the left-hander is likely to be more wealthy.it hasn't occured in me by now.but i am exerting myself to prove it. and as for a shorter life than right-hander. i am never gonna prove it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 11:46:15 |Display all floors

A thing is valued if it is rare

Because of left-handed people are not so many, it seems that they are a little strange. Many people think that left-handed people
are much smarter. Perhaps a thing is valued if it is rare.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 14:13:48 |Display all floors

There is no difference between right-hander and left-hander

Most people think that left-handers are more likely to be smarter and wealthier than right-handers, however I don't think so, in my opinion intelligence is developed after birth and wealth is also procured through your hard work  when you grow up, consequently whether you are right-hander or left-hander there is nothing to do with your intelligence and wealth, just trying to be yourself all the time. What we should do is to persist in striving for our dreams and work closely to build a more prosperous, demoractic, peaceful and powerful China. No matter you are right-hander or left-hander, all in all we are normal and we are confident that we are able to do better in every field than people anywhere in the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.