Views: 7685|Replies: 34

Are you righ-hander or left-hander? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-23 15:55:53 |Display all floors
almost all of my surrounding people are right-hand, but i am a less popular left-hander. therefore when i have a deal with other on a round table, with my left hand holding the chopstick and refilling my bowl, my left hand will frequently accidentally clash with my left neighbor's right hand.

but i still insist on using the left hand, i think it is my habit born with me. i don't intend to change it to get used to others who are righ-hand.

once when i met wiht 6 other lefe-handers, we are quite happy and surprised, and we feel more close with each other. i have heard that a restaurateur provided a free deal to left-handers when he found a whold table of 10 customers are left-hand in a wedding feast.

wow. i feel good that i am a left-hander.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 15:58:53 |Display all floors
I am left handed
left handed people are on average smarter and richer, yet the do not live as long.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 16:43:40 |Display all floors
we, as left-handers, do not live as long as average people?  why?
feel a litte sad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 16:44:30 |Display all floors

Reply #1 flywtihwing's post

Left right... what difference does it make?????
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 16:50:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by flywtihwing at 2009-11-23 16:43
we, as left-handers, do not live as long as average people?  why?
feel a litte sad!

basically the gene that makes us left handed is highly correlated with dyslexia and a number of other neurological conditions.  These conditions can either make you a genius or they can make you mentally unstable.  

The geniuses are more intelligent, and make more money while the mentally unstable end up unhappy in life and dying early.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 16:53:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by knight778 at 2009-11-23 16:44

left handed people and right handed people's brains develop in different ways with different strengths and weaknesses.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 17:03:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by knight778 at 2009-11-23 16:44

exergy has replied to you.:)

the differences maily lie  on the brian running and how you think.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.