Author: manoj10

Why this happens in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-12-4 11:43:15 |Display all floors

"common sense"

China have the biggest population in the world.

why you as the corruption is such a big issue?
how can any government handle such size perfectly.

greed is part of chinese culture and not likely to change for the better in the current world environment?
so the issue is not really the government problem, more like the world problem.

i am surprise that people in this post. no one notice this is most likely a illegal mine hidden from the central government. all safety rule are not force.

stop comparing china safety record with india or other because it will be a long process and off topic.
but just to make my point india is not new when it come to hiding there mistakes. ex. a independent foreign group found over 1000 to 8000 unmark grave in india admin kasmier where over 85 percent or more found were average people mining their own business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-5 03:07:55 |Display all floors
What's with this Hebrew Hammer rubbish ?
No USA funding ........No hammer !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-5 03:28:03 |Display all floors

What is the old Chinese proverb?

Originally posted by manoj10 at 11/23/2009 10:04 PM
Why there are so much mine accidents happening in China, taking so much of lives with them. Aren't there enough safety procedures and equipments in mines to save lives in case of accidents. Its too ...

The Sky is Wide and the Emperor is Far Away"
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-5 13:54:48 |Display all floors
Why there are so much mine accidents happening in China

Manoj

Today hypocrisis award is for you

Did you ever saw a mine in China? Did you ever look around you in your comfortable luxury high tec equipped East China cities? Did you ever ask yourself: where all this energy come from? when you see all the wasting there, did you ever ask yourself: what are the consequences?

A reporter made an interactive blog where he show what he saw in the china mine: corruption, mafia-like management, dont ask for any human right there..etc

--------------http://www.lemonde.fr/asie-pacifique/visuel/2008/11/17/voyage-au-bout-du-charbon_1118477_3216.html------------------

I'm think I'm dreaming when I read such "innocent" (irresponsable) peoples....how can our world survive with such ignorant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.