Author: manoj10

Why this happens in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-25 16:09:54 |Display all floors
The Government is always committed to taking action,but the statement doesn't tally with the facts every time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 16:24:24 |Display all floors
hope everyone of our country will do his best

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 16:31:07 |Display all floors
I too saw the reaction from those people who lost loved ones, sons, husbands, fathers.

It was very sad to see those wailing mothers and wives outside the mine, asking what had happened to their loved ones, while "security forces" tried to stop them talking to the Chinese news media.

The most important thing in China is the welfare, living standards and health of the people of China and I agree with Northwest that some officials in China are failing in their duty.

Now what to do about it ? Carrying on about Indian rail disasters, like some Fookwit, will not assist China in any way.

I believe that the robust implementation of the rule of law and education of people about their rights will assist workers to raise issues of safety where necessary, as well as make it more difficult for well connected officials to bypass proper controls over their behaviour.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 19:48:41 |Display all floors
first, lack of effective and strict supervision.how could it be strictly supervised when the whachdog even have share in the core mine.
second,the compensation is too law,just 200,000RMB one person,if raise to 20,000,000RMB a person.i think fewer people would die

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 20:19:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 312feng at 2009-11-25 19:48
first, lack of effective and strict supervision.how could it be strictly supervised when the whachdog even have share in the core mine.
second,the compensation is too law,just 200,000RMB one perso ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 20:22:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-11-25 18:16
I hold that Chinese people should be brainwashed thoroughly from kindergarten age on in the matter of personal safety and accident prevention.  ...

snakey,

If Chinese is not "brainwashed" as you said, no one would marry you in normal condition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 23:06:51 |Display all floors
bless

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.