dealing with insomnia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-24 10:54:23 |Display all floors
Many people in modern society struggle with insomnia

do you have the experience?

what's tips?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 17:01:54 |Display all floors

Insomnia

It is really trouble to some one, but it never happened to me, I always feel sleepy, especially when reading while lying in bed, so quickly to fall asleep.
Well, do some reading, (better for some profound books)before sleep, let the light dim; or listen to music with earphone; or take a bath.....those are ways that I could think of.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-24 17:06:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jiefang at 2009-11-24 10:54
Many people in modern society struggle with insomnia

do you have the experience?

what's tips?

I do not suffer from insomnia.On the contrary I fall sleepy even when I get up from bed.
however I have experienced insomnia quite a lot of times through my life.Especially when I am very excited about something then happiness does not allow me to relax and fall asleep.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 17:15:23 |Display all floors
People who suffered from insomnia maybe think too much, or to be on high pressures. one thing we are
pursuing is to earn much money, to live decent life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 17:18:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2009-11-24 17:15
People who suffered from insomnia maybe think too much, or to be on high pressures. one thing we are
pursuing is to earn much money, to live decent life.

I agree with you but for me it does not work that way.I am a person who thinks a lot but sleep is heavier than my thought and it discontinue my thoughts and concerns.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 17:27:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-11-24 17:18

I agree with you but for me it does not work that way.I am a person who thinks a lot but sleep is heavier than my thought and it discontinue my thoughts and concerns.

Sleep is heavier than your thought......that is good, Xilaren, both to our health and brain, enough time you sleep, then much work we can do.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 19:34:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2009-11-24 17:27

Sleep is heavier than your thought......that is good, Xilaren, both to our health and brain, enough time you sleep, then much work we can do.....

Sleep has always been a way out for me.Usually I do not have a light sleeping I do not wake up with small noises.
I can sleep well with much noise outside the house I can also sleep well with much sunshine in the house.
Only when I am over excited I can not sleep well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.