A new phase in Global Gaming....circa 2009 - 2018
Events are moving fast and furious....

it's exciting!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-14 14:30:49 |Display all floors

Reply #1197 greendragon's post

LOL, events move faster than me these days. Hope all's well my friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 03:07:31 |Display all floors

What you really mean to say....

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-1-14 12:24

Old Mao is dead, and Ganz and his cohorts are finally getting over it; they are still giving us their silly 'repartees' and rejoinders but it's a dying battle.

The whole threwad was a was ...

...is that your biased views on Mao are being challenged and that pisses you off no end...especially the fact that there are many Chinese who have the greatest respect for the Great Mao. Even more galling is the realisation that your views of Mao will not prevail...no matter how hard you try...and boy! have you been trying....!

I wished you a Happy Julian New Year, and to my knowledge you never acknowldeged.

However, being the good natured soul I am let me wish you and your family a happy Chinese Tiger New Year...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 03:10:29 |Display all floors

What....!

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2010-1-14 13:02
And I meant what I said.
And no, no PMs have been passed to me from either seneca or the duck.

No Chinese New Year Tiger greetings though it's still a bit early...? You mean this, too...?

[ Last edited by ganzhuolin at 2010-1-15 04:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-15 12:29:01 |Display all floors

Ummm, uhhh, sennny, dude.....

Originally posted by seneca at 2010-1-15 12:06

My `biased view` on that old scourge is irrelevant, isn`t it, my foxy friend? Remember your ill-founded belief that I hate to see The Scourge`s visage on the RMB 100 bills; nada, niyet, nix w ...

If my 'computer memory' serves me correctly I do believe you were of the view that Mao was the past and has no relevance or connection to present China.... So

"A far greater number has never been affected by his tyranny, so they hardly care; their parents, though, I am sad to inform you, in their absolute majority condemn or scorn him."

Of what relevance are what the parents (the past) think....when the younger generation "has never been affected by his tyranny, so they hardly care"...?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-1-18 11:29:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1201 seneca's post

i believe Uncle Mao was a bitter man.
Try do a mind map of him.....
I doubt Uncle Mao is a robot, a cold man with no human, family love..

but as any person who's a master politician, tactician, general.....
he keeps it under a POKER blank gaze...
a person who spends his time in a library in Shanghai, reading history, reading about foreign states...
with friends who had stayed in Paris, New York and in metropolitan Shanghai....
but with a background of HUNAN, he must be quite good WORLD VIEW, and how the globe works!

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.