Author: tradervic

A letter to Americans from a Canadian (Part II) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-24 03:46:04 |Display all floors

Ohh, blue, blue, you poor thing you...

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2009-11-23 14:08
gonzo: You are cute, I'd like to strap you on and ride you around for awhile, liar!

You say a lot of sh!t, what you don't say is the truth, do you, liar?

You are an Islamic ape, you are a hat ...

...I feel for you. Truly I do. Clealry you have deep seated major issues that are disturbing your god given right to harmony. Clearly they've made you blue. But thank heavens I'm here to hear your cries for help, frightening cries they are, too; it's all there in your rants, your raves, your anger, your hates... I feel your pain, little boy blue, so much so that I feel bound to do whatever i can to help you...

Now start from the beginning. How did it all start?... If that's too painful you have my permission to imbibe a slug of bai jiu to give you the necessary 'faux courage'...  So settle down, take a deep breath and begin slowly...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 07:33:33 |Display all floors
gonzo:

As I said before you are cute!

What happens when you and your ilk get exposed for your lies and deceit, you throw out more of that sort of rubbish in combination with personal assaults and related abuses.

You boys don't debate well and your sources keep crumbling to dust, you have innuendo and supposition, but more than that you have an agenda. Why do you try to cover the obvious and use such vicious deceit as to let the rebut fall on the innocent Chinese of whom you pretend to represent, you obvious self-bloated egoist!

You demonstrate by your techniques that you are vile and nasty. That is your approach! You represent tyranny and abuse and nothing other. Why lie to yourself, loser?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 22:22:55 |Display all floors

Ahhh, that's right blue, let it all out...!

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2009-11-24 07:33
gonzo:

As I said before you are cute!

What happens when you and your ilk get exposed for your lies and deceit, you throw out more of that sort of rubbish in combination with personal assaults ...

When my 'patient' lacks the courage to face his own truth, blue, ,  I always say the next best thing is to let it all out; vent as much as you want and can. It's very cathartic and can be helpful. So keep venting until you're blue in the face, blue... It will offer you some temporary respite.

And thanks for finding me 'cute'. I'm not surprised. It's a known fact that many 'patients' become infatuated with their 'doctors'. It's coz the 'doctor' represents everything the 'patient' is not; intelligent,  witty, assured and brimming with confidence. He's a far cry from the 'patient' himself who suffers from a lack of self-respect and self-esteem. Worse, he is terribly lonely and emotionally immature and, unable to confront his own devils, he transfers them to others...

Believe me, I understand. It's quite a predicament. But there is hope! I am here! So keep venting. That, too, reveals a lot...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 07:31:18 |Display all floors
Is your revolution simply a replacement of one set of untouchable rulers with another?

And, you get in with the new bunch? Cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 07:45:07 |Display all floors
gonzo, et al.

What's your plan?

You great geniuses of gossip must know the real blueprints of a viable comfortable and happy society, right? Where is it?

What is your model society, government, and form of infrastructure? Please be serious or I will know you are a paid propagandist with no singular course of mind, like a collective unit of inside greed, a cleaving old hen, no less.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 07:49:07 |Display all floors
OR

am I to assume by your actions that you welcome foreign busy-bodies to stick their noses in other people's business and start telling them how they ought to do? You know the type, The WHO is one such political wind-bag of abusive garbage. Is that your line of work as well? I don't like China-bashers that come from outside that nation and I don't like those who promote this kind of behavior as being anything like acceptable.

You suck!

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2009-11-25 07:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-25 23:01:46 |Display all floors

Calm down, calm down, dude...

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2009-11-25 07:49
OR

am I to assume by your actions that you welcome foreign busy-bodies to stick their noses in other people's business and start telling them how they ought to do? You know the type, The WHO is  ...

It's me gonzo...I'm your 'doctor' friend, not your worst nightmare. You're all over the place! Three sessions in one go! Indeed your need is truly great! I will do my best to help you, my dear blue, to prevent you from sinking further into a really blue funk...

Remember what I said earlier in post #31 about transffering your devils on to others? You should try directing those same questions to yourself. It will open doors to clarity. to grasping reality. It might even lead to a moment of humbling epiphany. I detect in your questions a certain contradiction that makes me wonder if their genesis comes from an 'inquiring mind really desirous of knowing and learning', or are they the result of a schizophrenic personality that cannot (refuses?) to come to terms with his disorder.

Now for homework, hie thee to a mirror and ask yourself the same questions you asked me (gonzo). Tell yourself the answers, loudly. You needn't tell me what they are (I already know).

And to end this session, a small word of advice. You say in, "am I to assume..." Ahhh, bue, blue, dear boy, you should never ASSume. Don't do that to yourself...much less to others. Respect both...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.