Author: tradervic

A letter to Americans from a Canadian (Part II) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-21 02:52:32 |Display all floors

i'm on a low budget...

Originally posted by wiseoldlady at 2009-11-20 11:57

...but you're still dandy, huh?   

I used to smoke cigars but now I suck polo mints...a quote from KINKS  

"Did nothing but spend the days, walking, eating and sleeping." (And I loved it)...i think it's time for me to visit back there again & this time i'd take your advice and do basically nothin but eat & eat  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 06:16:25 |Display all floors

I would add....

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2009-11-20 23:40
I really don't think the poster intended to 'steal' the credit for that document. It's posted on the internet 1750 times if I interpret google's search result correctly. I think he just does not th ...

To many of us this is just a way stop on our journey to elsewhere. To Vic this way stop seems to be his home...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 09:13:23 |Display all floors

In the spirit of PJ...

Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 11/20/2009 05:16 PM
To many of us this is just a way stop on our journey to elsewhere. To Vic this way stop seems to be his home...

I find your reasoning in line with the Talking Head's tune - "Road to Nowhere" - so... you asking me to come on and ride?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-22 01:37:30 |Display all floors

I fear that your 'finding' of my reasoning....

Originally posted by tradervic at 2009-11-21 09:13

I find your reasoning in line with the Talking Head's tune - "Road to Nowhere" - so... you asking me to come on and ride?

...is to beg the situation, especially in view of your limited worldview from your 'way stop' home. It would be a different matter entirely if your worldview went further than your 'way stop' home. Had that been the case you would have seen instantly that my reasoning is based on observable fact. 1) you started this 2nd edition of the particluar thread indicating that you have a mania for the subject matter, not to mention mucho time on your hands. 2) You pretty much dominate the entire 1st page of this 2nd edition, indicating an obsession (confirming the loads of time on your hands and before I forget, copy and paste). And what does all this suggest...?

Would I like to take you along for the ride? Oh, yes! I always like to help expand another's world view. So come join the rest of us riding China's coattail. I assure you it's not a 'road to nowhere', as Obama and the rest of the world trooping to China attest. It will be a wild
ride though and you'll suffer arrows in your back. But don't let that frighten you. It merely means that you're the lead, a position that is far more satisfying than navel gazing in your way-stop home.

Don't hesitate, unless you subscribe to the tepid (negative) reports of Obama in China from the US media. You don't, do you...?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-22 13:17:34 |Display all floors
Well well well

The perverted propagandist spreads his deceit!

ganzhuolin is an Islamic fundamentalist nut-case who masquerades as someone other than who he is

which also make him a COWARD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-22 22:05:30 |Display all floors

Aww, shucks, once more my poor feelings have been unjustifiably hurt...

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2009-11-22 13:17
Well well well

The perverted propagandist spreads his deceit!

ganzhuolin is an Islamic fundamentalist nut-case who masquerades as someone other than who he is

which also make him a COWARD

I see Vicky has called out his air support.

But, Vic, dear boy, you need something modern, something swift with intelligence and stealth, like the F22 Raptor. Instead we get a rickety chug-chug biplane armed with a pop pop pellet gun and making such an infernal racket that he has scared away not only the birds but also the clouds and the blue from the skies. Good thing he was fuelled with reliable Chinese bai jiu or he'd never have gotten off the ground...(just can't do without the Chinese, can you?)

(Anyway, let's hope the poor fellow doesn't crashland among some 'muslim cowards'. May All.-.ah be with him...)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-23 14:08:52 |Display all floors
gonzo: You are cute, I'd like to strap you on and ride you around for awhile, liar!

You say a lot of sh!t, what you don't say is the truth, do you, liar?

You are an Islamic ape, you are a hateful ass, you are a fool.

What, do you think you and your stupid religious insanity could ever contribute to the world? Are you really stupid enough to believe that you are going to see the Chinese people take-on your religion and the abuse of your leaders? Look again, stupid, you only make headway with the ignorant and the desperate, but that ain't China. Your recruitment base shrinks every day! Only the stupid respond to your abuse and intimidation, loser!

Unfortunately, Israel is going to wipe the earth with your people because of a few of you power crazy dolts!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.