Author: tradervic

A letter to Americans from a Canadian (Part II) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-20 22:10:20 |Display all floors

Go tradervic!

The deceitful turds that run around this BBS spreading their hate and vomit are cowards, as has been demonstrated time and time again!

Pretending to be a benign Canadian whom might be taken seriously, the Islamic jihad takes another twist as it has learned to hide behind new names and under new pretenses!

What doesn't change is that normal well-adjusted people with something more to look forward to in their lives than an ocean of sand and camel turds, find everything about these ugly, zit-faced, mashers repulsive!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 22:37:00 |Display all floors

Just getting tired of the "Cut 'N Paste"...

Originally posted by blueskies88 at 11/20/2009 09:10 AM
The deceitful turds that run around this BBS spreading their hate and vomit are cowards, as has been demonstrated time and time again!

... and the deceptions...  <sigh>  Call me old school - but back in the day, "Letters to the Editor" meant you ponied up your opinion, along with your identity.

This "Cut 'N Paste" B.S./shanzhai reminds me too much of tactics used by mindless "cadres"/True Believers that would just sign a pre-written form and mail it in to a paper editor or government leader- thinking that sheer weight of numbers would actually turn the tide of battle, i.e. the old C0mmie quote, "Quantity has a Quality of its own".  Sorry, just because you produced 10,000 pieces of shanzhai, doesn't mean your going to get top buck for it.

[ Last edited by tradervic at 2009-11-20 09:38 AM ]
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 23:40:55 |Display all floors
I really don't think the poster intended to 'steal' the credit for that document. It's posted on the internet 1750 times if I interpret google's search result correctly. I think he just does not the same habit you do about posting web address etc. I could be wrong, I don't know him and don't intend to research his posting style or character.

Vic, you have scolded me in the past for not giving a web address even though I did post items as 'reposted from the www". I don't make any effort to give directions to the source, I only feel compelled to point out when a post is not my writing. Clearly you have a higher standard that some of the rest of us. It's fine, but please also accept that some of us post more casually.

If someone actually tries to steal credit for someone else's writting, by all means crucify him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 00:04:16 |Display all floors
'steal' the credit? -- An understatement of wider and deliberate deceit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 00:21:38 |Display all floors

<deep sigh> We live in interesting times...

Originally posted by Morgezuma at 11/20/2009 10:40 AM
I really don't think the poster intended to 'steal' the credit for that document.

... and I find that "Cut 'N Paste" tactics - whether deliberate or unintentional - brings an unhealthy shanzhai element that cannot be stomached in the long run.  What is the moral to the story of the boy who cried wolf?  Lie too much, then even your truth will not be considered.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 00:37:03 |Display all floors
by all means crucify him.

TV, are you Roman?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-21 00:44:09 |Display all floors

If you mean...

Originally posted by wiseoldlady at 11/20/2009 11:37 AM
TV, are you Roman?  

... card carrying papist? Yes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.