Author: nicolemay

what should i do !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-24 12:04:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nicolemay at 2009-11-20 09:33
I am puzzling recently .one of my colleague introduce her brother for me as my BF.
I don't know what should i do !  i can not accept though this kind of way to start my first love .
and  i don't  ...

why i always read like this topic in every where and sometimes my chinese friends tell me this
that girl dont want marry
and that one lover her manger tha old married one
and another one dont want love only need one night advantage and one night crazy with that and that and that

that make me feel sad on chinese cultural

what the problem to love and marry and spend the best time in your life with your husband?>>?>????
why chinese girls make the husband the last station in they life?
why make him the last body touch the body ? why not the first ? i think your husband deserve to be the best man in your life
to enjoy with you the yong time and the happy power life , why always chinese girls want to marry in case they have a baby or in case they getting old?
why ?
please don't lose your life time only for no thing
]if you smart catch your chance , and be strong girl and say im th queen who no one will enjoy me or i wont enjoy any one only my husband
sorry to say that but ,, the woman is like a flower only in one hand , if many hands will dry and die ,
so later will complain why my husband dont love me any more, because you didnt give him any thing special to love ,
so now you are the spacial flower , dont allow any one to steal any second from your life , keep evey thing for your husband , every word , every touch , every wish ,
then you will be your family QUEEN and DIAMOND that if you want
other wise you can start to have the SHORT enjoy life time , and prepare to the LONG disspointed life time and unhappy mind and unrest heart feeling

that is my opinion take it or leave it , your comment is welcome , i only advice because i care ,
and i care because i know , i know because i have seen on others or this done with me one day
i m not Chinese , but im Chinese heart and mind ,
i know much because i melt in Chinese people mind and soul ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-24 13:59:10 |Display all floors
follow by your feeling
best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 05:00:00 |Display all floors
Yeah, like austin said, you dont want to do arrange marriages like we have in India.
Spare some time and go out and socialize.

Maybe, i need to do this too :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 10:22:22 |Display all floors
I am puzzling recently .one of my colleague introduce her brother for me as my BF.
I don't know what should i do !  i can not accept though this kind of way to start my first love .
and  i don't  ...

Haha, I can not believe you need to ask people what to do!  It is so obvious:

-Step 1 - accept this guy as your bf against your heart's wishes to make your family and friends happy
-Step 2 - wait 2 years
-Step 3 - marry him (again against your heart's wishes to make your family and friends happy), fake smile for your wedding photos and lie to everyone about how happy you are
-Step 4 - wait 2 years
-Step 5 - meet the man of your dreams by chance at the export company you work at
-Step 6 - get pregnant (via your husband)
-Step 7 - give birth
-Step 8 - cry whenever your husband goes to KTV (which will be often as by now he knows you never really loved him)
-Step 9 - find out your husband has a woman on the side
-Step 10 - instead of putting an end to the destructive relationship, start a side-relationship with the 'dream man' you met at the export company
-Step 11 - live parallel lives with your husband - your mom can take care of the baby while you to go to KTV as often as your husband does to match his cruelty
Step 12 - live happily ever after

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 16:49:07 |Display all floors
you don't love that guy,i think..so,just do want you want to do..it's your life,don't care what others say~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 23:44:44 |Display all floors
Follow ur heart and don't let anyone "pressure" u into anything u may not want. OK?
Secret love affairs don't stay secret for very long.
Before marriage, complete ur education, have good career (u can always rely on this), get established eg. finances, a home, good reliable friends, travel etc. etc. Once u have these, marriage and possibly children will fit into your life better, establish ur own personal boundaries. Know your short term and long term goals without a doubt (otherwise u r just a candle in the wind). Goals can alway change but u must have some goals truly identified to give yourself a start.
Most important, firmly know what you want in life.
Do u?
From reading ur words, I've much confidence in u.
Good luck!

jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-30 00:05:26 |Display all floors
and  i don't  ...

I don't understand what's troubling you. Just ask yourself if you're interested in him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.