Author: card-holder

9/11 mastermind will be executed - Obama [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-19 14:26:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by card-holder at 2009-11-19 08:24
“I have every confidence that the nation and the world will see him for the coward that he is,” Mr Holder told the committee. “I’m not scared of what Khalid Sheik Mohammed has to say at trial - and no one else needs to be either.”

Firstly, Mr Holder needs to consult his dictionary and review the word "coward". The definition is probably closer to the man with soft hands who talks tough about killing tortured men before they've even had a trial. Mr. Holder really strengthens my faith in our system when our government is pronounces the man guilty based on torture testimony.

Second, our president says he's not pre-judging the case, but that when the man we tortured is convicted, we're gonna kill him. Obama has no right as president to judge, pre-judge, or sentence this man or to destroy any possibility of a fair trail by forecasting the man's execution.

Guilty or innocent, turning this man into a martyr is guaranteed to inspire more hatred against America. Hatred = terror attacks, terror attacks = increased power for our kings. The math is Machiavellian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-19 15:09:52 |Display all floors

The devil did the crime

now he must pay with his life for all the other lives -

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 00:06:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 05:27:19 |Display all floors

Inside Job

9/11 was an inside job.There were no planes.Read Thierry Meyssan's books on the Pentagon hoax.They
have sold millions of copies in 28 languages.Watch the great truth classics 911 Taboo,September Clues,
South Tower Anomalies III,Continuous Pieces 911 and many others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 10:30:34 |Display all floors
This confirms that Obama is a public relations guy for the neocons! The deception is now complete : using a popular black man to do a faked dirty job! They used him and he willingly allowed himself to be used. At the moment, it's a kind of win-win. Afterwards whether he would be continued to be rewarded is another story. The nobel prize was a disguised signal to him.

The real people behind 9-11 have dispersed and mingled with the crowd.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 10:32:49 |Display all floors

Oh I do not agree with that.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-20 10:33:18 |Display all floors

Oh I do not agree with that either.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.