Author: UYA

World Peace? Doable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-18 20:57:49 |Display all floors
There should be "Anti hatred seminars" for the kind of people, like petera, timbatu, buddy35, etc,

combined with some hard labor - preferably renovating former concentration camps in Europe,

or in a factory which produces artificial limbs for those who became victims of suicide bombers.

A good clean-up job at ground zero in New York would also be interesting and very educational.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 21:01:09 |Display all floors

Reply #7 UYA's post

Hey, I don't even hate the haters, I pity them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 21:05:39 |Display all floors
Aggression is human nature, and the nature of most life forms from insects upward. War is how nations express that nature. Earth will see an end to war when there are no nations. Aggression will end when there are no organisms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 21:12:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by harmless at 2009-11-18 04:57 AM
There should be "Anti hatred seminars" for the kind of people, like petera, timbatu, buddy35, etc,

combined with some hard labor - preferably renovating former concentration camps in E ...

terroristic hatred is better than clean massacre.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 21:14:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Morgezuma at 2009-11-18 05:05 AM
Aggression is human nature, and the nature of most life forms from insects upward. War is how nations express that nature. Earth will see an end to war when there are no nations. Aggression will en ...

i suggest we express aggression through a game of pingpong.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 21:30:08 |Display all floors
UYA

I share this utopia: recently, a politic in my country argued that facing tomorrow dangers, humanity will not have other choice than unify.

How many peoples died just because of "nation" and "border" artificial concept?

Its clear that many problem in one country, even when they are solved, can occur in another one. Countries dont learn, their arrogance make them wasting all our human ressources. several example for this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 21:33:39 |Display all floors

Reply #18 joeching's post

Neither is better than the other, how can they be?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.