Author: jian4dan

how to love you girlfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-18 09:30:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jian4dan at 2009-11-17 19:56
i have a gf  .i love her very much.but i don't know to express it ? can you give me a answer?

just express your heart
s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 09:37:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jian4dan at 2009-11-17 19:56
i have a gf  .i love her very much.but i don't know to express it ? can you give me a answer?
you do not love her in reality that's why you do not know how to express it.

Yes,you are right !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 10:44:57 |Display all floors
love me love my dog

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 11:30:29 |Display all floors

Just love her in the daily life

You should not worry too much about how to express it. Whenever you stay with her, take care of her and cerning aoubt her subttle changes on feeling. For example, since the weather is becoming cold day by day, you may buy a beautiful hat or a pair of gloves for her to keep warm; when she is not happy someday, go to comfort her and make her feel better; Moreover, you may go out to have fun together such as go shopping, watch movies and so on.  To say is one thing, and to do it is another! There is no need to express how deep you are in love with her in your words and just put your love in the daily time you are staying together.
    Romantic love doesn't only means beautiful flowers or expensive gifts. What we need is to put your dearling in your heart anyway. Love is ordinary and in  reality. If both of you really love each other, you may find that love is in deed rather than in words.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 11:32:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 11:40:19 |Display all floors
I think love is, in part, noticing the little things she likes and does and anticipating them but yes, I agree with xilaren, if you can't express it properly, it's not love. Now we wait for chks excrement opinion on me, xilaren and the subject

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-18 11:41:28 |Display all floors

Reply #10 redswan's post

just find a good time ,and tell her .
let me guess ,you may feel hallow ,and the relationship between you ande her is not in the expected level ,that's why you want to express

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.