Author: constance6891

Are you a good person? (^O,^) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-17 10:28:13 |Display all floors
haha I made the first chioce. i'm the best person in the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 12:12:03 |Display all floors
Not so good!
In my opinion, i'm not so good, do not have enough power to make many thing satisfied by myself !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 12:27:11 |Display all floors
Lazy but sense of resposibility...a kind heart but some evil minds sometimes...
human may have dual mentalities i think...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 12:36:06 |Display all floors
"Are you a good person?"

Women seem to think so in the beginning. Then they get a bit disappointed in the end. Why, they never tell me.

I have counted that in over half a century of so-called living, i have made only 11 mistakes.  An englishman said of me that i made few mistakes but when i did, they were colossal.

Personally i think he was just exaggerating to pull my leg, although i spied his eyes said otherwise.  In any case, the reason that i know how many mistakes i have made is because i remember all of them. And the reason why i remember them must be because i feel a sad pang of remorse that i had made them, although in careful retrospect i wasn't willful in wanting to make them, which i would have done my best to avoid if circumstances were different.  But then again maybe at each moment i had rationalized away the importance of doing things right which had caused momentary weakness assailing the mind normally preyed by trying to keep to some standards of proper conduct.

Having written all this as if to expunge something from my..ermm..'soul', i can now safely say i am in the main a good person. Except i will try to be naughty as well if at the moment in view, i sense it doesn't matter what i do or how i behave.  A sort of bravura born from a predilection towards being sad about life in general.  Which is most of the time. Even as this terminable age.

Next life i shall try to be an even better person. Hopefully i will make less than 11 mistakes. And maybe get the chance to do some outward good for a change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 14:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2009-11-15 13:13

Cursing and scorning the people you chose to live with is good enough for you?

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!
and
Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone

It seems you are the one full of curses and scorn, and you are the one who again are accusing others of what you are most guilty of.

Seneca displays a great deal of love for China by voicing his true unfettered opinions,
even through a constant barrage of personal attacks from people who are not his intellectual equal.

Would you prefer he patronized you and kissed your _ss ????
is this what you consider "good behavior"???

Is attacking what you don't understand what you consider good behavior?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 14:39:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2009-11-17 12:36
"Are you a good person?"

Women seem to think so in the beginning. Then they get a bit disappointed in the end. Why, they never tell me.

I have counted that in over half a century of ...

Cheer up the worst is yet to come. Melancholy is contagious...just look what happened to Hamlet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-17 15:23:32 |Display all floors
of course, i'm a good person!

and i think everyone is a good one.

heihei

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.