Author: Morgezuma

CNN: Pure Propaganda [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-14 18:32:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by harmless at 2009-11-14 12:55

I have been banned much more than you !!!

The "crown of provocation" belongs to me !!!

Congrats, King.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-14 18:35:17 |Display all floors
CNN does do the censorship. Not all comments are allowed to appear.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-14 18:53:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brobostigon at 2009-11-14 18:13
Um, your comments are still there as well:

h ttp://edition.cnn.c om/2009/WORLD/africa/11/09/libya.jihadi.code/

but on this page, I can't find Morgezuma's comment....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-14 18:54:00 |Display all floors

Censorship

Censorship is rife on the web,as elsewhere.Large Zionist/WASP forums are tightly controlled and dissent crushed without a thought for appearances.There are forums like Airliners where I am told (and can see
for myself) that any reference to 9/11 truth or anti  "feminism" is ruthlessly and indecorously rooted out.
Similarly on the many forums with military related themes.The West doesn't even pretend to allow free
speech in the post 9/11 dark age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-14 19:01:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2009-11-14 18:54
Censorship is rife on the web,as elsewhere.Large Zionist/WASP forums are tightly controlled and dissent crushed without a thought for appearances.There are forums like Airliners where I am told (an ...

I can't say too much to this, but your "truths" about 9/11 are suspicions, far from being evident.

And when women are verbally discriminated, then I can understand that this is not tolerated. The mods might sometimes be too overzealous with this, but the idea is not wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-14 19:37:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2009-11-14 18:53

but on this page, I can't find Morgezuma's comment....

He has 3 comments there, as "theeyeofgod"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-14 20:42:16 |Display all floors
@emucentral: Ok, since you are calling me a liar, I'd rather not talk to you. Feel free to call me a liar, just tell others, not me. When I post, you can come behind me and shout "LIAR LIAR!", and I will see this as a warning to others, not a message to me.

--End chat with emucentral--

@ everyone else:
I have observed and tested the situation at CNN. Absolutely there is an automatic filter which holds some posts completely for moderator review, in some cases it withholds only flagged paragraphs. Finally, items successfully posted do in fact disappear. This is testable. I tested it. You can to.

You can find some of my posts at CNN, as I said, I reposted successfully in some cases. You can not find the ones that have been deleted by the censors. I have posted and reposted after deletions, but some of what I've said still is not available where I posted it at CNN. You can probably find it in my FBI file.

Beyond the censorship of posts, even non-posters can see that CNN is entirely pro-west. It is absolutely a propaganda machine that turns unknown dissidents into Freedom Fighters and Freedom Fighters into terrorists. We hear endlessly about Neda and a corrupt election in a country that is not our business. At the same time, our Puppet in Afghanistan kills more voters, and fakes a higher percentage of ballots, but the story has been killed. It's in Washington's interest to repeat Neda's story endlessly months after it became old news. Afghanistan is fresh, and it's our business, but massive corruption, faked elections, and murder in Afghanistan is somehow not interesting to CNN.

Why is every story in America's interest repeated endlessly? Why can't I read any good news from Iran, or China, or Russia, or North Korea. I know good things happen there too, why does CNN only broadcast the bad things? It almost seems like CNN is simply trying to bend perceptions against anyone Washington doesn't like. It seems a little biased.

In addition to controlling our perception by showing us what they want us to see, there is also spin. They even play dramatic music and script the dialog as carefully as a big budget film.

If a thousand are killed in Iraq, they may tell me a few times. That's news.
If a few are killed in Iran, they tell me a thousand times. That's propaganda.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.