Post time 2009-11-12 17:27:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovew at 2009-11-12 16:02
Both.Haha~~

I agree with you.Both.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 17:52:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by terryfoy at 2009-11-12 09:04
Without a doubt - my answer would be - beauty.

It is a natural instinct of boys / men to want to propagate the species and nature has instilled in us a desire to do this with the most beautiful  ...

I do think so.Everyone's taste is different!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 18:08:46 |Display all floors
all cats look the same in the dark...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 18:26:11 |Display all floors

intelligence

If I was a girl,I prefer intelligence to pretty,but I don't want to be ugly ,I want to have a common face .I like the feeling that  become famous overnight. when everybody are worried about something which is so difficult ,then you do something to solve it ,and all the people will think ,although you don't have a pretty face ,but you have another things to attract us ,so they all respect you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 19:50:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-11-10 15:24
please don't lie. we all know that woman with both beauty and intelligence is rare.It was so funny to talk about people pretending to answer that they still prefer smart women without beauty than b ...

A beautiful girl captured my attention who stayed near my side when I studied in the library.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 20:16:13 |Display all floors
for  my part   i prefer  intelligence    on the basis  of  the fact  that  she  is not  terribly ugly         you know  intelligence  is  everlasting           with  a  smart  woman    many  things   will   become easy      and  i think  many  beauties  are  conceited  because  they  think  they  are  beautiful            they  didtn   realize   that   they  beauty  are  temporary      when they  get older    beauty  will vanish      in  a  word   it is  much easier  to  get alone with a  smart  woman  without beauty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.