Author: angelx

Beauty or Intelligence?which do you prefer ,men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-12 08:56:02 |Display all floors
i think there are so many beautiful women in the society , so it is the time to show the improtance of the intelligence. by the way,wht is the beauty?! just the beautiful face.thinking about it ! then you will get your answer.
Jackey is speaking here...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 09:04:33 |Display all floors
Without a doubt - my answer would be - beauty.

It is a natural instinct of boys / men to want to propagate the species and nature has instilled in us a desire to do this with the most beautiful of the opposite sex that we can accomodate.  We want the prettiest girl in the land by nature.  We are aroused by the prettiest girl in the land by nature.  But pretty girls by nature - are in the eye of the beholder.  A pretty and desirable girl by one boy - may not necessarily be pretty and desireable by another boy.  We all have different tastes as to what is pretty and desireable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 09:13:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wayves at 2009-11-10 21:27
In the short term, beauty,  but beauty will only carry one so far.  Brains are much better for the long-term.  A little bit of both is best.

I agree with you....

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2009-11-12 09:14:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by terryfoy at 2009-11-12 10:04

It is a natural instinct of boys / men to want to propagate the species and nature has instilled in us a desire to do this with the most beautiful  ...

I agree with you. Beauty is the most important factor. It's a combination of  beautiful face and stunning "chassis". If intelligence comes on top it's too good to be true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 09:27:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2009-11-12 09:14

I agree with you. Beauty is the most important factor. It's a combination of  beautiful face and stunning "chassis". If intelligence comes on top it's too good to be true.

oh ,i see .i should turn  more beauty!
this is my  ending target!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 09:44:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by terryfoy at 2009-11-12 09:04

It is a natural instinct of boys / men to want to propagate the species and nature has instilled in us a desire to do this with the most beautiful  ...

it's so wise and intelligent, I ttly agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-12 10:05:34 |Display all floors
different people have different tastes, no matter pretty body or smart,what is important is he/she must let you feel the thing,as for me,i preffer a feminine woman

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.