Views: 2449|Replies: 6

Get married? Are you ready? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-9 08:56:21 |Display all floors
Parents always want their sons or daughters have a good marriage, they may feel more anxious than their children when children grow up to 30 years old ( maybe less than that) who still get married or have BF or GF~

To me, to have a perfect marriage with my lover is great, but I am not  ready to get married, marriage means more responsibility, you should let another people share everything with you, maybe including some secrets~

Also, we face more pressure than days before, we need to pay more for our life, house, car, education, medical and many other living expenditure, those are all make us to think more and more carefully before getting married, as married means you should take responsiblity for you and your husband or wife and yours two family~~

I feel a little scared of  getting married, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 12:27:55 |Display all floors
You just want to avoid responsibility? you are right about the situation, but beside this bad  things, there must be something make you happy, maybe sometime a person to rely,   apart from lonely  and so on!
My heart is ready, but my situation is not ready!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 12:56:15 |Display all floors

Reply #1 HappySea's post

are u at the age of getting marriage now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 08:54:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-11-9 12:56
are u at the age of getting marriage now?

secret~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-11 19:13:07 |Display all floors
i think marriage only make the sex legal.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-11 22:18:21 |Display all floors
marriage without sex is boring ,then what will u gonna do if marriage is nothing but sex??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-11 23:56:48 |Display all floors
marriage means responsibility, as a man ,to love his wife , support the family, care his child and parents, serve society.....
if you decide to  marry, get ready for all of this .
make ur family be proud of u. make ur marriage worth to have

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.