Author: doublesky

should we go against reality or accept it when lovers are hampered? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-9 21:38:04 |Display all floors
i  support you!,  i think  love's power is enormous!   as long as you persist youself, never give up! god will stand by you side !  belive youself, make up you mind ,go on! pure love is existence!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 11:04:23 |Display all floors
marriage is not only a matter for both you ,but also for a family...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 19:26:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doublesky at 2009-11-5 14:37
My friend and i fell in love with each other, but the condition of his family is so good that his family didn't agree us to be together. He can not assure me that we can be to ...

this is a question.........
get real
s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-13 21:38:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by swin_gggl at 2009-11-9 19:50
The society is very very reality ,...though the advice is hard to accept, but.....! good luck to you

agree, if his family is good, you must be excellent as well not in family condition but your personality. the marrige is partly matched in social status. this marrige has a good future for both.
make an effort to be excellent, make your BF and his family really love you!!

[ Last edited by coldzone at 2009-11-13 09:43 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.