Views: 5012|Replies: 17

should we go against reality or accept it when lovers are hampered? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-5 14:37:20 |Display all floors
My friend and i fell in love with each other, but the condition of his family is so good that his family didn't agree us to be together. He can not assure me that we can be together in the near future but he likes me very much. Should i try and still contact with him or just quit? I am so confused.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-5 16:46:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doublesky at 2009-11-5 14:37
My friend and i fell in love with each other, but the condition of his family is so good that his family didn't agree us to be together. He can not assure me that we can be to ...

he likes you but he does not love you .When somebody loves he is brave.//My advice is quit
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-5 16:55:31 |Display all floors

walk out on him!

first of all you should identify the difference between like and love, he said that he liked you so much which didnot mean that he love you so much,i think he would assure you that  and persuade his parents to agree if he really loves you so much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-7 22:28:14 |Display all floors

People say like

when they mean love

but they don't want to scare someone

If he loved her, he should work on his family (like water dripping on a stone) until they accept her :)

or, if that doesn't work

they could both run away together to Trinidad

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 10:15:21 |Display all floors

should we go against reality or accept it when lovers are hampered?

I always feel that marriage will be not happy if it is lack of parents' wish. My sister are face same question like you. But her BF are love her very much . Maybe You don't need to think too much if your BF are care about you. Just enjoy your percious time when you are together.
Nobody could predict what will happen in the futher. So I haven't the right to give your suggestion. The only thing I can do for you is give my sincere wish to two of you and the person like you to love bravely: May all of you lead a happy life , love foreverand get to the marriage palace finally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 11:27:56 |Display all floors
Yeah! The difference between like and love is very big.If he really loves you,I think he maybe ignore  the condition of his family .Because when one
person loves  one very much,he or she can do everything for the one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-9 11:30:18 |Display all floors
ait's would be a disaster for lovers when one wasn't accept by another's family.Though you are in love and feel evertything was wonderful now.but time grows on,you two may be invective to each other just because his mother gives you a cold face.and i always think there should be an oath between lovers if they want to put  their love into marriage.now you words put an man be derelict of duty in front of me ,my suggestion is that if he wouldn't struggle for your future ,break up now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.