Views: 2721|Replies: 6

i love you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-3 13:05:14 |Display all floors
I  love  you

You  are  always  silent when I  wrote  to you,throwing  me  into  the  chill  water,I  just want  to  hear  your voice which  is  the  sunshine to  me.in  those days when I  feel sick and do  not  know how  to  deal  with  the long  night without  you.  To  me ,you are  so  important  that  without  your  existence   and  imaging  your figers ,I  will  be  immerged  in the  sadness and  frustrated  all  of  my  time .you  know  in my  short  life,I  did lot of thing wrong which made me  in  the  miserable condition that  is no light and warm.

I miss  you  deeply  and  am puzzled  why  are  you  so  stubern  that  you  are  so  far  away  from me.you  should  know  my  attitude to  you  is  only  to  love you  and  comfort  you  instead of  occupying  your  body  and mind,I  just want to  hug  you and  warm you.but  you  are having some hatre  on me ,such as my  rudeness and lust,but  it is  false  that  I  will  hurt  you  and scatter you tranquillized mindset  which is  sometimes  in  puzzlement.

I  love  you  from before to  the  my  last day  in  this world  what  is  having  significance of  life  because of  your hug.i  will  never  forget what  you were  dressed  on  that  day when we  met and  never  forget  your smile  that is  the  stars in  my  disappointed life .

I  believe  that  if  I  can  touch  you again,wether  you  and  me  would  be  in  the  heaven again  and never  worry about  the  future  full  of risk.i  will hug  you  deeply and  saying again  and  again  that  I  love  you ,I  love you.when I  wake up  in the morning,I  miss  you;when  I  go  to the bed,I  miss  you  nice body which used  to belonging  to  me  and  I  am  sure  it will  belong  me  again  and  be melted  into my body mesmerizing you.

You  koow I  am rude  when  I  saw  you glittering body what  attractedd  me  deeply,and  I  will  put the  imagination  of  your  body in  my  full  memory  fiilled with lots  of  insultation  and  stupidity leading  to  the  hell  with  any  warm and  light .you are  my  light  and  warm,and  because  of  your  kiss ,I  know  in  this cosmos,there are  a  heaven  in  this brutal world  destroying  the  life  of  innocent people  and make  lots  of  people  in  despair.but  you  are  the  superwoman  who give  me  the hope that  if  you  are  falling  in  love with  sb,you  should speak out  and  hug her.you give  me  the  chance  to  love  you,which gives  me  the  chance to  have  authentic  meaning  in  my  fragmentary  life  which  always  brought the  anguish  and  nightmare  to  me.

I  would say  I  love  you  again  and  again,hoping it  would  trigger the  ripples  of  love  to  me; I  need  your  love  like  the  land  needing  the  rain  and sunshine;without  your  love ,like the  land  lacking of rain ,I  would  sigh  everynight and to be  passive  to  the  left life.please  to  touch me,to comfort my  body  with your  body and  heart.you  are  belonging  to  me  as  same  as  I  am belonging  to  you,in  this  slient world,in  this  noise  world,in  this  wonderful  world,in  this  frustrated world.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-3 20:43:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-11-3 13:05
I  love  you

You  are  always  silent when I  wrote  to you,throwing  me  into  the  chill  water,I  just want  to  hear  your voice which  is  the  sunshine to  me.in  those days when I  feel s ...

Hello Salvation.We have not seen you for a long time.
I remember you are the one who talked about religion .
What happens to you?I remember you were married.
Anyway your letter has been really touching.You are a guy with a lot of sensitivities.
I nener believed that chinese men are not expressive enough.

I read all this letter .I enjoyed it .Your words travelled me because this is the way everybody who is in love can feel and it seems that your words suit to all of us.
You are a really sensitive guy and the woman who is the receiver of this letter she must be very lucky to have your love.:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 08:27:46 |Display all floors
hi  xilaren:

thank  you  for  your reply.

i am  always  fallen  in  love,i  do  not  know  why.

i  love  that  women  deeply,but  i  hurted  her,she  has  some  hatre on  me,it is  very  regretful  that  she  refused  to  meet  me.i  am  sad  enough.

she  is  so  beautiful  that i  can  not  ignore,she  dotted  my  life ,giving  me  the  nice  memory  ,i  love  her  deeply,miss  her  deeply

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-11-4 15:08:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-11-4 08:27
hi  xilaren:

thank  you  for  your reply.

i am  always  fallen  in  love,i  do  not  know  why.

i  love  that  women  deeply,but  i  hurted  her,she  has  some  hatre on  me,it is  very  r ...

Ι do not want to sound curious and inconsiderate but if you fall in love many times in your life this means that your feelings are not deep ,they come and go like the clouds.
Anyway you sound a sensitive guy ,I understand you very well how you feel ,the pain of the heart is the worst pain .:'(:'(:'(
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 15:27:44 |Display all floors
Now I tell you why she leaves you alone, you must offend her, threaten her, treat her badly, etc, or else, not girls leave you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 15:41:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-4 15:27
Now I tell you why she leaves you alone, you must offend her, threaten her, treat her badly, etc, or else, not girls leave you.

maybe she not pretty like u la

so cannot "bargain"
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-6 22:13:46 |Display all floors

Not necessarily

Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-4 15:27

she might have been kidnapped

or found a good job far away

or been hit on the head by an out of control pigeon in the park and lost her memory and is now being cared for by nuns in a remote mountain village

etc.

[ Last edited by MacFurious at 2009-11-6 10:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.