Author: angelx

What kind of person could you never be friends with? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-4 13:24:56 |Display all floors
i make friends with everybody,but when they betray me or rat me out they will never be my frends.and never such action will never be forgiven.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 13:29:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shimy2005 at 2009-11-4 12:38

yes,I agree.

selfish or not, self-righreous or not, everyone has his own standard.

but I can't  bear my friend betray me.    Loyalism is most important between friends.

Agree with you~~I can not endure my friends cheat me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 14:41:21 |Display all floors

I ----- ------ -------- ------------- dislike you !

I dislike the  people who are  abnormal /psychosis .

That kind of people are very dangerous .No matter how well you treat them before ,if they are  outbreak of the "abnormal illness ",you must be in trouble in one second. That is called in China "repay kindness with ingratitude".,also ,Non-Human,hahahah

Another kind of people  I hate best are selfish ones .

They are such people who don't care about others' feeling and do their favourite as they like ,even though their behavior may or must hurt others.
and even they have recognized what they did hurt their friends ,but still pay no attention .I have no words for them .I don't think they are worthy of being my friends and  they are unqualified of having friends.They are destined to be lonely in their whole life .

The above two kinds of people ,I think ,can't' be included in the society .Their existence is disgrace of China and even the world and the whole universe.

[ Last edited by kongchao927 at 2009-11-4 02:45 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 14:50:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by angelx at 2009-11-3 10:48
I dislike the person who is selfish, jesuitical or self-righteous what about you?

me too...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 16:35:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongchao927 at 2009-11-4 14:41
I dislike the  people who are  abnormal /psychosis .

That kind of people are very dangerous .No matter how well you treat them before ,if the ...

I agree with you!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 21:24:14 |Display all floors

a

I think a friend is a man which you can talk to without think.So my friend is little,because secret is a poison .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 22:23:16 |Display all floors
A  true friend is somenoe who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
Is there always going to be peopel that hurt you? so what you have to do is keeping on trusting and just  be more careful about who you trust next time around.
Make yourself a better person and  know who you are before you try to know someone else and expect  them to know you
Remember, whatever happens, happens for reasons.
How many people have eight true friends? Hardly anyone i know, and some of us have all right friends and good friends.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.