Author: may_flower

Diary of Nov,2009 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-10 11:25:22 |Display all floors
Congratulations!
Glad to hear that you've finally found your Mr.right,and will complete one of the greatest events soon in your life---get married.

Wish you a happy wedding~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 13:29:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by may_flower at 2009-11-9 14:16
Monday, November 09, 2009
Decision
I have been confused and messed up by love for a long time, for times of broken-hearted experience, and now I was going make the important step in my life, that ...

Hi, Susan, I am surprised by your words that you are going to get married by the end of this year. If you have considered well and prepared well for marrying him, ok, go ahead, if not, please think over. Marriage is not the age problem. It is much serious topic. Don't get married because of age. Age is just a number. It doesn't mean too much.

Get married when you are well prepared for it. Don't rush into marriage. From your freinds and many people surrounding you, I think youshould be much calmer when enter into marriage. We are at same age, but I am not too rush to marriage. Marriage is very serious thing. If you are totally willing to be his wife and experience bitterness and hardness of the coming life, then you can go ahead.

I hope you can get married only when you have prepared well for it, not just because of your age. Don't give yourself deadline. Life is full of things out of our expectation. We all don't know what our future will be, and who we will meet in future. A lot of people found their true love after their marriage and many people succeed when they are old. Life is myterious and full of wonder. Don't be rush, just think over when you move forward.

Anyway, I will pray for you. Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 14:36:40 |Display all floors
Susan,congratulations  to you .Because you will get marry at the end of this year.

I am not suprises at all  and not just like others' reflect , because my marriage was also so hurry. After marriage, we get more and more happiness. How to handle marriage, it is important to how to respect each other. Keep i tin mind, you will get happy and happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 14:57:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2009-11-9 04:41 PM
Congratulations! Anyway, it is a new beginning for you! but do you love him? or like him? If not, later you will find more and more dislike things on him, you will be unhappy.

Money, social sta ...

Frankly speaking, if you ask me I love him, I say I don't know, I don't love people, because of afraid getting hurt.
I like him, yes, I like he cooks for me, accompanys me for playing, I think he has good temper, for I didn't see him scold at people.
But, not to the last mintue, I can't say I will with him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 14:58:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by perhapslove at 2009-11-10 11:25 AM
Congratulations!
Glad to hear that you've finally found your Mr.right,and will complete one of the greatest events soon in your life---get married.

Wish you a happy wedding~

Thank you, I said we plan to, but not sure if we will.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 15:04:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-11-10 01:29 PM

Hi, Susan, I am surprised by your words that you are going to get married by the end of this year. If you have considered well and prepared well for marrying him, ok, go ahead, if not, please thi ...

Thanks, Melon.
I have considered this seriously for many times if I will get marry with him or not, when I consulted with my friends if he is worth to get marry with, my friend told me yes, as well as my parents.
It is a joke from my parents, he is tall and fat, my parents said:" Oh, that is good, I think he can do farmer work pretty well."
I don't want to take it as seriously, I have fed up by love or think of marriage,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-10 15:05:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuewen at 2009-11-10 02:36 PM
Susan,congratulations  to you .Because you will get marry at the end of this year.

I am not suprises at all  and not just like others' reflect , because my marriage was also so hurry. After marr ...

Thank you, I should learn from you how to handle marriage, I am ready for your teaching.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.